• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

Triple_D said:
Only 1 week to go :0 You still have time to run :p
That coming from someone who has been married how long? :sign: :sign:

No need to run, I would never find any woman as wonderful and that would put up with me... :D :D ..Kinda sappy but true!!...I am a lucky lucky man!! [/quote]
Ain't it great to find a woman that will put up with all the crap we do and they still love us..... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
No need to run, I would never find any woman as wonderful and that would put up with me... :D :D ..Kinda sappy but true!!...I am a lucky lucky man!!
Ain't it great to find a woman that will put up with all the crap we do and they still love us..... :D :thumbs: :p [/quote]
I hear you totally. My cigar budget was next to nothing, now I can buy whatever I want....until the credit card bill hits her e-mail account. Not only that, but I can head to the bar and smoke whenever I want.....as long as it's o.k. with her after watching the kids. Yes, women are something else. We joke about it, but it takes a special person to love a cigar enthusiast. :thumbs:

OK...

Takes..

4. Olivia O Belicoso
9. Punch Royal Slection #12 ISOM
13. Trinidad Funadore ISOM
21. CAO Italia Piazza
22. Ghurka Legend Robusto
27. El Original Robusto

Puts...

29. Partagas Lusitania '97
30. Bolivar Corona Extra '01
31. Joya De Nicaragua Antano Grand Council
32. La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 700
33. Fuente Work of Art Maduro
34. Bahia Vintage 93 Maduro
35. La Vieja Habana EL Red Velvet

And a surprise for the ATH bag!

Thanks Gr8!!! Its not too late to change your mind ;)

Barney

DC 03041070000036888299

Nice plays Barney!! I appreciate your participating in my first pass...WAAAAHHHOOOO....Heads up...Somebody..I forgot who's next... :sign: :sign:

gr8full2day said:
Heads up...Somebody..I forgot who's next... :sign: :sign:
That would be Browndevil, and then yours truly!. :D

Looking forward to that pass.
:love: :love:

Wooooo Hoooooo, we are now an official "Cigar Passes In Progress" pass. Thanks a lot for moving it....... :D :thumbs: :p

I was checkin' the tracking number and this is what the current status is:

You entered 0304 1070 0000 3688 8299

Your item was accepted at 9:19 am on November 15, 2004 in GREENBRAE, CA 94904. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Heads up Browndevil, it should be at your place in no time, have fun. :)

You entered 0304 1070 0000 3688 8299

Your item was delivered at 3:29 pm on November 17, 2004 in MESA, AZ 85212.

Woo-hoo!, can't wait to see BD's puts and takes. :) :D Thinking of a play on domestics and an ISOM myself. :)

Well Gentlemen, it is official....I am now a married man..she actually said, "I do", with minimal persuasion!!! I truly am a veru lucky man and am very gr8full for the wondeful woman in my life...

Now back to the important stuff... :sign: :sign: :sign: ...let's get this puppy rollin'!!!!

gr8full2day said:
Well Gentlemen, it is official....I am now a married man..she actually said, "I do", with minimal persuasion!!! I truly am a veru lucky man and am very gr8full for the wondeful woman in my life...

Now back to the important stuff... :sign: :sign: :sign: ...let's get this puppy rollin'!!!!
Oh my God!, I totally forgot when the lucky day was for you. Let me be the first to say: congratulations! :thumbs: Will be sure to throw something in the host bag that Cohibasurfer set up for you to enjoy. :) I may have missed something, but were did you guys go for the honeymoon?? Went to Vegas in our case.

Congrats Russell to you and the lucky bride as well. I wish many , many years of happiness to you both and may your humidor stay full for ever........ :D :thumbs: :)

Congrats to you both. :thumbs:

May the road ahead be a smooth journey. :p

geldor1 said:
Congrats to you both. :thumbs:

May the road ahead be a smooth journey. :p
It's always smooth when females know how to train us. They teach us things like-leave the toilet seat down, pick up the clothes from the bathroom floor, do the dishes, vaccuum if it's dirty, and to not allow the kids to play with dangerous items. It's the more "obstinate" ones that have to go through more than one "trainer" :) :D :p :p ;)

Hello! Whats the deal?? 5 days this pass has been sitting and no post!! Hello!! ???

:lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup:

Well, I know it isn't my turn yet. Checked browndevil's personal info and it had something on it to the effect that if you send him something, to mark it "temperature sensitive" so that it isn't set outside or anything. Could be that it has reached him but it's at the post office or his back porch. Just guessing here.

Gentlemen (and ladies if any)

Russell has kindly brought it to my attention earlier this evening that a pass was delivered about a week ago to me. I have NOT received any pass at my apartment and have not received any notes in my box saying I have a package waiting for me at the office. HOWEVER, before anyone starts going ballistic, the people in my apartment complex office are world class idiots, and the mail carrier in our area has on numerous times put trades and PIFs in my box, when the packages clearly read "temperature sensitive contents, please hand deliver." Anyone who's been to AZ in the summer knows that is definately a no no.

So brothers, I have no doubt when I storm into my complex office in the morning, a package will be in the back and I will rush home to let you all know it's safe. Should any of you fine folks require, I will even take a photo of the unopened pass next to tomorrow morning's paper with the date in clear view :0

I'd like to apologize for this mess, but since it was truly no fault of mine, I won't :p
Those of you who have done passes with me (Joe M. who always seems to follow me) know I'm a stand up guy, and I'd like to thank any and everyone who gave me the benefit of the doubt. Those who did doubt me, tomorrow don't apologize or feel bad, just send me sticks (address is in my profile) :D

Thanks guys, and thanks again Russell!

Robert

PS: Congrats on the wedding!!

BrownDevil said:
Gentlemen (and ladies if any)

I'd like to apologize for this mess, but since it was truly no fault of mine :p
Those of you who have done passes with me (Joe M. who always seems to follow me) know I'm a stand up guy.
Thanks guys, and thanks again Russell!

Robert
Robert, you said that it is no fault of yours but your the one that signed up for this pass. You should have checked in now and then here to CP and saw that it was comin' your way. This is how Passes acquire beetles and worst, get lost or stolen. Please keep us updated as to the status of the sticks (dry or whatever).......