• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great Smoked Salmon Faceoff!

Congrats to both of you. Nice work.

And congrats, Norcal! That is the best mooch I have ever seen on this board!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WOnderful...good job, and congrats to you both!
THe winner shall be receiving a little package shortly!

Just so you know, I only have access to DHL shipping now, not USPS. If you know of any reason that would be a problem, swissy, let me know, I can get to a PO next weekend.

GOOD JOB to you both. Looks like it was a great event.

Congrats Swissy, I was confident that a fellow Alaskan and a firefighter to boot would prevail....even if you do work for the "other" fire department. LOL

I look forward to getting my next haul of reds this summer.

Stay Safe
Ken

One problem though - I was a little short on packing material, so I had to 'fill it in' a little :whistling:

Rob,

We all know how you like to pack.

Erick you might have to work for those smokes but it's worth it.

DG

IgwanaRob said:
One problem though - I was a little short on packing material, so I had to 'fill it in' a little :whistling:
[snapback]292600[/snapback]​

Got the sticks today!!! Thanks a ton man!

E

Swissy said:
Thanks Jackstraw...
those are... um... BIG!

:cool:
[snapback]293283[/snapback]​

Figured big salmon filets deserved a big smoke. Hope you enjoy them, but they're not a "Short Story", more like "War and Peace"!!

Packages have been sent to Swissy and HillBilly.

Swissy's package included a fiver from awliuo as well as a fiver from yours trully. Swissy's wine and other goodies will be going out soon, I didn't want to send everything in the same box, just in case someone wanted to check on the "olive oil" package ;).

Again, thanks for the awesome event guys!

:cool:

Oops. I didn't realize that we were supposed to send winnings to you. I sent mine directly to Swissy.

Wow! Just read this whole thing, freaking awesome what you guys did. I wished that those pictures were still up!