• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

"I've been through the forum on a pass with no name, it feels good to be out of a meme..."

Heard that song on the way to work today and thought of this pass! :whistling:

I'd like to play, but we are currently living underneath the I-5 bridge in an old Whirlpool box, so shipping is sketchy. Not only that, but my balls itch something fierce due to all the extra humidity.

You guys have fun....if that sucker comes within three states, I'm stealing it and smoking all your shit.

That is all - B.B.S.

Is this the sign up thread?

It is now. Also I am probably going to put BBS on the pass list even though he doesn't have an address.

Then I am in if you'll have me, even though I'm not sure about some of the list. But if there's no room for me, that's unfortunate, the pass will probably be fun anyway and I'm excited to see if it gets going.

troll-doll-troll-dolls-1353646-302-450.jpg

If you'll have me, I would be game.

Jim just so you know, trolling the troll thread is like a binding agreement to participate in the pass

Jim just so you know, trolling the troll thread is like a binding agreement to participate in the pass
...is the 1990 Cohiba Esplendido an appropriate take for a moose turd put..?? Just asking.....

Will there be a list of participants and their respective addresses in this pass?

All posters so far are in. Also, if anyone has something they want to try let us know before I post a real pass list. I will probably scavenge some stuff from the big league pass too

I'd like to play, but we are currently living underneath the I-5 bridge in an old Whirlpool box, so shipping is sketchy. Not only that, but my balls itch something fierce due to all the extra humidity.

You guys have fun....if that sucker comes within three states, I'm stealing it and smoking all your shit.

That is all - B.B.S.

BBS, I recommend heartfelt beads for those itchy balls....just one man's opinion.

If you'll accept a Peach White Owl for the 1970's PL Magnum I'm in.

You sure got a pretty mouth... I mean pass list. Do I have to do the dutch rudder to get in?

lol I like these threads for the pictures. My favorite is the jogging bear.