• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

I agree it was very intense for sure And this new Carol shit has got to stop...
That Neo-Shinto / Aikido stuff got to her. She may be a lost cause!:rolleyes:
Will it cause her demise? Is she the one that buys it this season?
Will she, and Morgan, start the first post apocalyptic monastery? ;)

Denise takes an arrow to the head, Eugene helps himself to a mouthful of balls and Carol looks to be bugging out. What's next for Slick Rick and the Gang?

I was sad that the Doc died. I was really liking her role!

She was starting to grow on me but I just had a feeling her time was up when she wanted to go on the run. Sad for sure.

Paul

That was a helluva moment when the arrow came out her eye socket and she just kept talking. Gave me the chills!

Interesting episode. I was just getting good with the slower, more contemplative pace after last week's carnage and mayhem and then all hell breaks loose! :eek:

~Boar

It could have been worse. Pretty sure it was Abraham you was killed in the comics. I'd rather have him around than Denise. But I'm glad Daryl has been reunited with his crossbow.

I was glad it didn't turn into another hostage or captured situation.
I did want Daryl to bring down that one dude.

The missing ear/burned face on Lockjaw Eugene's target is what I'm assuming is more foreshadowing of Negan's brutal rule.

Sidenote- happy to have this to talk about when I meet Eugene in June at our big KC horror convention.

I would just like to say that it looks like Lucille has the perfect amount of barbed wire....not so much that it provides a spring-like effect and pushes the bat away from the skull, but more than enough for the additional devastation that a man in Negan's position requires. #teamnegan

Whew, helluva season finale. No spoilers here. Might wait for discussion until tomorrow and give everyone until then to get ready for the details.

I was really hoping for Carol to die, she's getting annoying :rolleyes:... Who do you think is at the receiving end of that bat?

I hate cliffhanger season finales. Just sayin....;)

Good episode. Wonder if/how Carol will play into this? Maybe she learns Aikido, and goes in all Ninja...:D

Decent episode. I wasn't as "offended" as it appears most TWD fans were I guess. It's a cliffhanger...it's already doing its job because it's all everyone talked about today and they'll be talking about it all Summer. Guaranteed those who said they're done watching because of it will be glued to their TV on the Season premier.

My beef with this season was that out of nowhere it's people everywhere. Hell, they couldn't find another live human for miles and miles initially. Now you can't throw a rock without hitting someone who is an expert marksman and in gang. I personally like it better when it was like 70% vs the Zombies and 30% other people.....now it feels like the opposite.

Still a great season, but I was just kinda disappointed in how fast the environment threat changed.

Whoever ends up being the one who got brained, it's an opportunity to turn it into a "glass half full" moment....say what you want about Negan, but the people he kills are never going to come back as a walker. In that respect, his use of Lucille is pretty proactive.