• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Just watched it and definitely casted Negan right. It was a little long at the end but the point was made. I guess I wonder who just got the Louisville Slugger? My guess is Glenn...he's losing his appeal in the show so let's knock off the future Father.

My guess is Glenn or Daryl based on hoe Negan looked to his right when he adressed the rest of them and said "if anyone moves cut the kids other eye out and feed it to his father". Glenn and Daryl were far left.

I like the way they left it hanging as they have done that before just not ot this extent.

We'll here comes fear the walking dead season 2.

Enjoy,
Paul

My beef with this season was that out of nowhere it's people everywhere. Hell, they couldn't find another live human for miles and miles initially. Now you can't throw a rock without hitting someone who is an expert marksman and in gang. I personally like it better when it was like 70% vs the Zombies and 30% other people.....now it feels like the opposite.

Wyatt, my wife said the same thing.

Maybe it's Carl to really get at Rick. Crazy episode where it really felt like there was no where to go or anyone to save them.

My guess is Glenn or Daryl based on hoe Negan looked to his right when he adressed the rest of them and said "if anyone moves cut the kids other eye out and feed it to his father". Glenn and Daryl were far left.

I like the way they left it hanging as they have done that before just not ot this extent.

We'll here comes fear the walking dead season 2.

Enjoy,
Paul
Haven't watched Fear TWD...any good?

I went back and read this part of the comic, and as close as they kept Negan's dialogue and the setting to the original material (including Negan's "you're taking it like a champ!" mockery during the beating), that would definitely point to Glenn to keep it authentic. But he's had a couple of close call cliffhangers, especially the bogus crawl-under-the-dumpster scenario. At this point, it doesn't seem like it would sell the drama of making everyone wait and have it be him. If they want people to hate Negan, and give him permanent status as the most evil hated bastard to ever appear on the show, he's going to have to kill Daryl. Just a theory, they'll do whatever they want, but Negan is damn near likeable aside from the murdering people with a ballbat thing.

Edited to add: Motherhood has made my wife more squeamish when it comes to ultraviolence, so she's sat out the last two or three seasons. All of the hubbub online got her curious so OF ALL SHOWS, she watched this finale with me....you picked a heck of a time to get back into the show babe, lol.

I'm sticking to my original guess as it being Glen. I like Zeebmanb's theory though on it being Daryl.

NO ONE IS SAFE!!!

I agree with Jeffrey Dean Morgan as a excellent choice for Negan. I've only read the first bunch of comics(maybe through season 2), so I've only read comments on what Negan is about. But Morgan seems to have nailed it. Most charisma we've seen from a villain yet.

Also agree with Brickhouse on the sudden population increase. I think I'd be more annoyed except for the heavy foreshadowing that's been kicked out. Jesus saying how their world is about to get much bigger, the many many comments about how isolated the Alexandrians have been since the fall. It makes sense that people cluster(even if they're forced to do so), it just feels odd after so much empty.

As for the sacrifice... I'm voting Abraham. His open defiance during the speech, plus the idea of taking the down "the biggest guy on the yard" to send a message AND the fact that from what I've heard Abraham is already supposed to be dead. Eugene would also be a possibility since he's an easy kill(and I think there's a storyline for him we' haven't seen yet, how was he captured, what did he tell the Saviors?). Either would be a cop out on TWDs part, but thats my vote. If they want the hyperfans to lose their shit, Daryl...Glenn...Michonne. They were all on that side of the line that Negan was walking(and Eugene, who gave Rick the bullet recipe before all this, which potentially ends his story arc). Per the comics; Abraham is already dead,Glenn should die,Daryl doesn't exist, and Michonne and Eugene have more storyline. So, its a crap shoot. Michonne's death could potentially do the most damage to the group... But it could be anybody, Hell even TWD producers may not have decided yet.

I hate cliffhangers, but this one was done right.

Can't figure out where they're going with Carol. I thought bringing back Morgan was a great move, but his development has really made him into a hindrance. Don't know exactly what they are developing him into but TWD is sure taking their time about it. Its hard to tell whether Carol will "recover" from her breakdown(if that can that actually be called a breakdown?) but I don't know how having another "Morgan-type" will work. At least Father Gabriel is starting to make his bones. I like the actor so I kinda hated seeing him be such a worthless pita.

P.S. Anybody else hacked off about the fact that Ricks group never seems to tie up captives with their hands behind them? All of their enemies seem to do it right.

My first thought of the season was that Abraham's time was limited. Seemed more than average focus at the get go, but I guess the same can be said for Eugene. I haven't read the comic, so it is all a bit more mysterious to me. I kind of like that.

Will the person Neegan beats die? You would think so, but it's TV.
As far as Daryl, oi, I agree that it would really piss off the fans. Same goes for Michon.
I really enjoy those two characters and feel that they are more glue than any other character. A reaction to Glenn's demise might have had little softening with the initial dumpster dive, but who knows, it might still cause a riot.

Carol might come back with a vengeance, but that would now be cliche' with her saving their butts twice. I expect something epic from Jesus, too.

Being an actor on that show must have a certain heightened job security anxiety.

The producers made it clear a few weeks ago that one of the main characters was going to die by the hands of Negan during the finale. And they confirmed during Talk Dead that the next season's story line was going to be largely about the repercussions/impact that character's death has on the others. Glen was knocked off in the comics.

I think it is Daryl. He is getting his own show next year and already sold his house in Atlanta. Great season this year though.

I think it is Daryl. He is getting his own show next year and already sold his house in Atlanta. Great season this year though.

I'm not sure that the actors have seen the scripts yet for the new season. They tend to lock those down until the week of shooting that episode. His motorcycle travel show looks moderately interesting, but it's not going to pull the same numbers as WD.

Waiting for the most recent season to come out on Netflix. We don't have cable so haven't been paying attention and I prefer to binge watch it when I do.

Fear the walking dead? Who watched? I liked it, good intro to season 2.
I just finished watching Season 2 Episode 1. Pretty good. I thought it might be an indication that the series is hitting its stride pretty well. Looking forward to next episode.

Just watched episode 16. My guess is Daryl gets the thumping.

That'll give Carol her fight back and she'll end up killing Neegan while he is imprisoned in Morgan's freshly built cell..

After Rick and Company join with the Kingdom and wipe out the saviours.

Phew my crystal ball runs deep.

I think Glenn is to well loved to kill off. Who knows stranger things have happened.