• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

A few more days. Here's John Cleese giving his take on the series:

Reactions: MX
From the preview I watched slick Rick has a bit o'blood on his right cheek. The scene from last season has Maggie directly to his right then Abe then Michonne. Or was that blood already there before the whacking? Could Maggie be the one who took it like a champ?

My money is on Abe. Glen is too obvious because of the comics and I don't think they could have a female as the victim for societal reasons. Can't wait to find out though.

He won't get offed but his hand might
I think they set up that suspense for the folks familiar with the Graphic Novel story arc. Kirkman said he regretted lopping Rick's hand off. That, and the digital work would be pretty intense.

Half an hour y'all.

Then half an hour of previous seasons catchup.
Then half an hour of Negan monologuing.
Then next week's previews.

Lol

Watched last episode from season 16, live stream. Commercials like every 5 minutes. Crazy. Hope the premier isn't that crazy. Will be interesting to see the viewing stats.

Yea, can't watch it on TV. Pretty sure set got hit by lightning. Big Panamax surge protector fried. (Lifetime warranty and eqpt coverage...we'll see if they honor)
Live stream is working, but very laggy.
I will say the spoiler I saw has been 100% accurate, so far.

I was hoping Negan would miss, break his bat, and just spit on the victim.