• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There's something about women and snakes...

I go to Vegas every six or so weeks and I've never heard of her.... Anyone have a review?

Man, I read the title, and automatically thought you were talking about her...

Salma_Hayek-SNAKE.jpg

Hello all,
I was told someone mentioned me here so I thought I would pop in say hi and thanks!

As for seeing my shows most are private corporate events, not public. That means when Fed-Ex came to Vegas and had a convention I was hired to do magic for 5000 conventioneers. Not the public. So it is rare that I get public shows.
My next public appearance is at Studio 54 at the MGM in Las Vegas.

As for the last post, Selma is way hot! That scene is awesome.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Hello all,
I was told someone mentioned me here so I thought I would pop in say hi and thanks!

As for seeing my shows most are private corporate events, not public. That means when Fed-Ex came to Vegas and had a convention I was hired to do magic for 5000 conventioneers. Not the public. So it is rare that I get public shows.
My next public appearance is at Studio 54 at the MGM in Las Vegas.

As for the last post, Selma is way hot! That scene is awesome.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Welcome.

Enjoy the Ride!

I wish they had called me for that! I would have loved to do it. Quentin movies rock!
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

I wish they had called me for that! I would have loved to do it. Quentin movies rock!
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

well that movies like 11 years old, you mighta been a lil too young.

I hate snakes... I really really hate snakes... They are my number one fear...

KB I'm sure if she was around you she would cure you of your phobia!

Welcome Maria!

Oops, left off part of the post... :blush:

"Why snakes?"

Fear and hate are two different things. Do you really hate them or just fear them? And if it is just fear are you ever interested on overcoming it? I meet many people who say just what you have and by the end of a night are petting my snakes and posing for photos with them. :)

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Fear and hate are two different things. Do you really hate them or just fear them? And if it is just fear are you ever interested on overcoming it? I meet many people who say just what you have and by the end of a night are petting my snakes and posing for photos with them. :)

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

I think honestly it's died down since I was a kid, but man, they have always scared the hell out of me. :laugh: