• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There's something about women and snakes...

snake babe dont forget to post in the introduce yourself forum and feel free to add pics. :)

..... Anyone ever heard a rabbit squeal?
No I don’t hear that because I NEVER feed live animals to my snakes. It is an old, outdated practice and all reputable snake owners have done away with that years ago. Pre-killed, frozen/ thawed food is the safest and healthiest way to go
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

some snakes will not touch something they dont kill. Seen it plenty of times.

This is the only time I've ever thought twice about anything you've posted bro. I didn't have sh.t to do at work today, and the snakebabe was the best thing going. Beats the hell out of that Cowboys thread :)
Thanks!
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Don't regard this as too significant of a compliment any more than I regarded it as a criticism. TSM knows I'm referring to the larger, bigger picture here. At this point, I would suspect he does anyway.

Well, my hubby has been working with snakes for 30 years and me for 20. I own Reptile Rescue here in Las Vegas and I hear that said with most snakes that are dropped off and I have been able to get every snake (and there have been hundreds) to eat pre killed food. It can be done. Who ever told you this is not familiar with snakes.

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Well, my hubby has been working with snakes for 30 years and me for 20. I own Reptile Rescue here in Las Vegas and I hear that said with most snakes that are dropped off and I have been able to get every snake (and there have been hundreds) to eat pre killed food. It can be done. Who ever told you this is not familiar with snakes.

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

ok :rolleyes:

No I don’t hear that because I NEVER feed live animals to my snakes. It is an old, outdated practice and all reputable snake owners have done away with that years ago. Pre-killed, frozen/ thawed food is the safest and healthiest way to go
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

My brother inlaw had a Boa for a few years.
He fed him frozen/thawed mice.

After they had kids, he gave away the snake.

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

My brother inlaw had a Boa for a few years.
He fed him frozen/thawed mice.

After they had kids, he gave away the snake.

lots of snakes eat frozen mice, rats etc... especially captive bred snakes. Lots of snakes will not eat frozen/dead mice, rats etc....unless you grab them by the neck, pry their mouth open and force it down like snakewoman is talking about.

lots of snakes eat frozen mice, rats etc... especially captive bred snakes. Lots of snakes will not eat frozen/dead mice, rats etc....unless you grab them by the neck, pry their mouth open and force it down like snakewoman is talking about.
What I am saying is that with a combined 50 years of experience in feeding snakes I have been able to get every snake that has been dropped off at our shelter to eat pre killed food. It is a myth that snakes only eat live prey. No force is needed.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

How charming.
Guess you missed the fact this was posted yesterday evening.

Nevertheless, care to address your true motivation and/or purpose for being here? Certainly it's not to share in, or contribute to, this endeavor/pursuit we all share, as you've made it clear you have no interest in it. And I'm certain you're not here to simply scrounge up some more paying members. Nah, that'd never happen. :whistling:

I'd like to know as well. This is a CIGAR board. We do have other females here but guess what, they contribute ABOUT cigars. If you aren't here to discuss cigars, why be here?

This is the only time I've ever thought twice about anything you've posted bro. I didn't have sh.t to do at work today, and the snakebabe was the best thing going. Beats the hell out of that Cowboys thread :)
Thanks!
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Don't regard this as too significant of a compliment any more than I regarded it as a criticism. TSM knows I'm referring to the larger, bigger picture here. At this point, I would suspect he does anyway.

For sure. I read through some of the Dawn threads (the more recent bunch). Brandon's posts on the gut-punching ordeal seriously had me laughing. The whole thing makes perfect sense now. Waste of bandwidth. Any fellow newbs who want a good break from the day, search 'Dawn'.

I love this place, and I'm glad you're back MC.

What I am saying is that with a combined 50 years of experience in feeding snakes I have been able to get every snake that has been dropped off at our shelter to eat pre killed food. It is a myth that snakes only eat live prey. No force is needed.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

sorry, Im call bullshit if you have never force fed a snake, especially with being a rescue service. Hope that albino you show off is a rescue.

How charming.
Guess you missed the fact this was posted yesterday evening.

Nevertheless, care to address your true motivation and/or purpose for being here? Certainly it's not to share in, or contribute to, this endeavor/pursuit we all share, as you've made it clear you have no interest in it. And I'm certain you're not here to simply scrounge up some more paying members. Nah, that'd never happen. :whistling:

I'd like to know as well. This is a CIGAR board. We do have other females here but guess what, they contribute ABOUT cigars. If you aren't here to discuss cigars, why be here?

Obviously Wilkey is doing a little promotional gig on the side to help offset the cost of his Snakebabe Annual Mega Membership dues: ;)

Has anyone caught this performer's act while in Sin City?

The Snake Babe

Wilkey

sorry, Im call bullshit if you have never force fed a snake, especially with being a rescue service. Hope that albino you show off is a rescue.
Why? If force feeding is needed I bring them to a qualified reptile veterinarian. The point I was making is that you do not have to force feed pre killed food.

Yes, the albino is a rescue. I have three.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Why? If force feeding is needed I bring them to a qualified reptile veterinarian. The point I was making is that you do not have to force feed pre killed food.

Yes, the albino is a rescue. I have three.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

You must be like the snake whisperer or something....or only rescued like 4 snakes or something.

What's the difference between alive and dead? Just curious.

What I am saying is that with a combined 50 years of experience in feeding snakes I have been able to get every snake that has been dropped off at our shelter to eat pre killed food. It is a myth that snakes only eat live prey.

I bet I've had nightmares that look similar to your shelter! :sign: :laugh: