• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There's something about women and snakes...

What's the difference between alive and dead? Just curious.

I bet I've had nightmares that look similar to your shelter! :sign: :laugh:

The health and safety of your pet snake.

livepreyvictimth.jpg

A live rat can turn and attack a snake at anytime. I often receive snakes that are missing eyes or require medical attention due to a live rat fighting for its life as it is killed.
Next is health.
Freezing a rat after painless euthanization kills bacteria and parasites.
Then of course it just the humane thing to do. Why make an animal die a slow painful death when a moment in CO2 puts it down in its sleep.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

I am surprised by Wilkey's fascination for babes with big asps - I figured he was more the sword swallower type. :whistling:

A live rat can turn and attack a snake at anytime. I often receive snakes that are missing eyes or require medical attention due to a live rat fighting for its life as it is killed.
Next is health. Freezing a rat after painless euthanization kills bacteria and parasites.

I figured it had something to due with diseases but I didn't know that mice fought back. Neat fact. :thumbs:

Gross pic.
barf.gif

... This is a CIGAR board. We do have other females here but guess what, they contribute ABOUT cigars. If you aren't here to discuss cigars, why be here?

I have had friendly chat with some people, posted some pictures, and chatted about snakes. I left this page up as I went about my days work, checked in and answer posts. and yes, got some promo. ;)
Of course I promo myself. I do just about everywhere I go. I never said I didn’t but I didn’t start it here. If a moderator wants to delete my posts or me I am fine with that. I didn’t come here and lie about smoking cigars just to be able to post here. I would consider myself just a “Blip” on the screen here for fun and that’s about it.
A few of you seemed to have some fun chatting so I continued. Now that a few of you are upset I will leave but thanks to all for the nice conversation. :)

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

the whole forum is about cigars and a lot of information... one random thread is not a big deal...

This is one of the most bizarre threads I have read on here............and that's saying something ???

What a waste of Rod's bandwidth.
Report the thread and have it removed, then.

She didn't start the thread, though. (I) Can't really blame someone for commenting on their business when someone else mentions it. Like she said, "just a blip"...

---John Holmes...

What a waste of Rod's bandwidth.
Report the thread and have it removed, then.

She didn't start the thread, though. (I) Can't really blame someone for commenting on their business when someone else mentions it. Like she said, "just a blip"...

---John Holmes...

Although you're showing up after the proverbial ship has sailed...

Right, Rod has nothing better to do. You've been here long enough to comprehend how this board/forum works.

She didn't "comment" on her business and this "blip" is now 5 pages long. Her motives here were readily apparent and her continued refusal to even address, acknowledge and/or comment on them, until her departure, speaks even louder.

Right, Rod has nothing better to do. You've been here long enough to comprehend how this board/forum works.
Yes, I know how it works.

One last thing… If a troll joins CP, or if someone instigates an argument, DO NOT TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION! Please REPORT the post to me, and I will handle it. If you decide to take it upon yourself and “fight back”, you will receive a warning, then a 3 day ban, than a permanent ban. Again, if you fight back, the outcome will be most unfavorable for you.

Yes, I know how it works.

One last thing… If a troll joins CP, or if someone instigates an argument, DO NOT TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION! Please REPORT the post to me, and I will handle it. If you decide to take it upon yourself and “fight back”, you will receive a warning, then a 3 day ban, than a permanent ban. Again, if you fight back, the outcome will be most unfavorable for you.

I think you need to go back and re-read my posts in this "blip" of a thread. Where was I trying to "resolve" anything? She was asked to explain her intentions here and her motives were questioned, particularly given her admission of no interest in the outright, overall purpose of this forum.

There's a difference between looking out for and preserving the integrity of this community and "fighting back" as it is envisioned, and as referenced, in your quote above. You obviously have yet to realize that, despite any assertions to the contrary.

... This is a CIGAR board. We do have other females here but guess what, they contribute ABOUT cigars. If you aren't here to discuss cigars, why be here?

I have had friendly chat with some people, posted some pictures, and chatted about snakes. I left this page up as I went about my days work, checked in and answer posts. and yes, got some promo. ;)
Of course I promo myself. I do just about everywhere I go. I never said I didn’t but I didn’t start it here. If a moderator wants to delete my posts or me I am fine with that. I didn’t come here and lie about smoking cigars just to be able to post here. I would consider myself just a “Blip” on the screen here for fun and that’s about it.
A few of you seemed to have some fun chatting so I continued. Now that a few of you are upset I will leave but thanks to all for the nice conversation. :)

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

This reminds me of the psychic judge from the Philippines that I posted about on CF who was disbarred because he had "little invisible dwarfs" he talked to... and the guy showed up and started posting! That was too weird...

Anyway, Wilkey started a non-cigar related thread, I don't really see the harm in her participating in it. And yeah, of course she's promoting herself. That's clearly her gig.

Now let's see if you have any REAL power, Wilkey. Start posting about Jessica Alba, and get her to show up here and post pics. I'd be all for it. :)

This reminds me of the psychic judge from the Philippines that I posted about on CF who was disbarred because he had "little invisible dwarfs" he talked to... and the guy showed up and started posting! That was too weird...

Anyway, Wilkey started a non-cigar related thread, I don't really see the harm in her participating in it. And yeah, of course she's promoting herself. That's clearly her gig.

Now let's see if you have any REAL power, Wilkey. Start posting about Jessica Alba, and get her to show up here and post pics. I'd be all for it. :)

w00t! :thumbs:

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

I hope she brings her little pony :D