• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is not what IM is about!

Lets try to keep race and religion out of this

I think Phil has cracked from the stress, this whole thing might be a cry for help...

Im with you Joe! I think he sniffed too much foam dust! :laugh:

Phil shared with me what was sent to him and quite frankly it made me sick to my stomach. For all he does for our cigar community you'd think there would be just a touch of respect thrown his way. Sure, Tom should've been banned for the disgusting IM that started this thread, but what was said to Phil was out and out indecent. I'm not sure if Phil misspelled Goatee or what but the picture that came back to him, well, I've said enough already. I expected better out of the people here.

Phil shared with me what was sent to him and quite frankly it made me sick to my stomach. For all he does for our cigar community you'd think there would be just a touch of respect thrown his way. Sure, Tom should've been banned for the disgusting IM that started this thread, but what was said to Phil was out and out indecent. I'm not sure if Phil misspelled Goatee or what but the picture that came back to him, well, I've said enough already. I expected better out of the people here.

Moe if you dont mind me asking due to our confusion was this done recently by one of the newbies involved in this war or was this something done by this Pembroke fella?

Let it go Paul....you are digging your own grave asking questions like that!!

Just curious I feel bad if one our guys did something that sounds really bad!

You got it Jim!

Nevermind.

Whose "Goatee" was Phil asking to see?

Now I'm really confused. I thought maybe this was bumped by accident because I'm not sure what this has to do with the war.

This whole newbie war is fun, but I'm not sure this has anything to do with it.
I read this whole thread and I can't find anything war related. This is just a personal argument between two members and I'm not even sure why these comments weren't pm's.

Leave Clint alone...he is probably driving 90 MPH looking at cows and doing a Cigar review at the same time.

Now I'm really confused. I thought maybe this was bumped by accident because I'm not sure what this has to do with the war.

This whole newbie war is fun, but I'm not sure this has anything to do with it.
I read this whole thread and I can't find anything war related. This is just a personal argument between two members and I'm not even sure why these comments weren't pm's.

*thread jack on* This is more of a general statement to all. This has nothing to do with the war. No need to bring it up here in this thread. Clearly an issue with just a couple players on the circumstances of using the new IM function. . . Sorry for the confusion. Carry on
*thread jack-off? *

Geez guys, you can send some creative bombs but your collective BS meters need attention. Phil welcomes all links about alternative spellings of Goatee. I was just kidding around.

Wow, I had almost forgotten about my arch enemy Pembroke. I miss that guy......no, not really.

Geez guys, you can send some creative bombs but your collective BS meters need attention. Phil welcomes all links about alternative locations for a Goatee. I was just kidding around.

I guess this mean they haven't researched you well enough.

fixed above...

Geez guys, you can send some creative bombs but your collective BS meters need attention. Phil welcomes all links about alternative spellings of Goatee. I was just kidding around.

Yea Moe I was completely lost on this. It flew strait over my head which is surprising because most shit hits me right it the forehead! :laugh: