• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing off a Padilla 'Obsidian' Belicoso right now. Solid smoke as always

I just finished a NUB Cameroon that I got from David (Sweetrice80) at the January NoVA herf. I'm a sucker for Cameroon wrappers and this one didn't fail to please.

Thanks again David :thumbs:

I smoke another cigar from the CFCF Fun Box 2008. This one was interesting. It spewed out a nasty pile of tar. The cigar still tasted good but where I cut the cigar at looked like I had just dumped the juices from a pipe I just smoked onto the cigar. :(

I dread the day when I encounter tar buildup, but if it I were able to smoke an Opus in the process I can't say that I'd be disappointed.

This was a little in the wrapper. I had it oozing out of where I cut the cigar. I have only seen this a couple of times. Most of the time you will see it on stronger cigars that is cut with a Punch cutter. Not a straight cut across. I have seen it happen, but not like this. It looked like oil coming out. :(

Siglo IV. I couldn't sleep tonight and don't have class until 10:00 tomorrow. I'm only about 10 minutes into this one, but it is flawless so far. I've had alot of "sick" ISOM's lately, but this one is definitly an exception. This is one ballsy smoke.

Currently smoking a Padilla Achilles Toro, big stick weighing in at 6.5" with a 52 RG but as of right now (just started smoking it) I'm not overly impressed.

Had a DPG Blue Label.
Really nice smoke with great construction and lots of flavor.

Just smoked a Tatuaje Noella Reserva from the latest release and wow was it impressive! This was a very complex smoke that changed as I smoked it down to the nub.

The first 1/4 really reminded me of a La Riqueza probably since it uses the same wrapper leaf. After that I was hit with a very similiar flavor like a J21 with a suble sweet cocoa flavor from the connecticut broadleaf wrapper. Then around the halfway mark I was hit with that awesome Tat Frank flavor I was really expecting out of this cigar. Lots of sweet cocoa/chocolate flavor with that earthy Tatuaje backbone that kept me wanting more with each puff. That flavor lasted till I couldn't hold the cigar anymore.

Highly recommended if you can find them. :thumbs:

I've not had a cigar in about four days. Damn cold!! :angry:

I havent had one in a month!

Oh man, I wouldn't know what to do! :laugh: I actually lit up an 'el cheapo to test the senses and got nothing. Nada. Not even a tiny hint of anything at all. Oh the madness!!!

Okay, I'm ready for this cold to be gone now.

Just smoked a Tatuaje Noella Reserva from the latest release and wow was it impressive! This was a very complex smoke that changed as I smoked it down to the nub.

The first 1/4 really reminded me of a La Riqueza probably since it uses the same wrapper leaf. After that I was hit with a very similiar flavor like a J21 with a suble sweet cocoa flavor from the connecticut broadleaf wrapper. Then around the halfway mark I was hit with that awesome Tat Frank flavor I was really expecting out of this cigar. Lots of sweet cocoa/chocolate flavor with that earthy Tatuaje backbone that kept me wanting more with each puff. That flavor lasted till I couldn't hold the cigar anymore.

Highly recommended if you can find them. :thumbs:

Come on Greg, that's teasing! Where's the full review with the pictures?! :laugh:

With the warm weather outside today I decided to grill up a few steaks and while I did so I smoked a Padron 2000 and drank some Shiner. All in all I'd say it was a successful night!

Today was a good day, I had it off! So I smoked

Te-Amo World Selection Series Honduras Blend Robusto (my go to stick for now)
and a few
La Aurora Principes

The day is not over I have been eye'ing one of my Montecristo No.4 I might test out.

Anejo 49. Ahh, the sweet, sweet spoils of the Super Bowl Pool :D

- Tim

last night I had a Camacho Triple maduro for the first time. I liked it! might have to go get some more. Thanks Jake!

It was a beautiful day here in KC, so I sat out on the patio and enjoyed three great La Flor cigars:

Mysterio
Cameroon Cabinet #1
El Jocko Maduro

last night, in Vancouver, I smoked a Bolívar Coronas Gigantes while watching a movie with my gf. Such a tremendous cigar this is, beautiful. I do not know if any thing can get more chocolaty and biscuity. Amazing!!!!!!!

Today morning I had a H.Upmann Magnum 50...now this is a cigar I have been smoking quite often lately. Very nutty...its just perfect.

And tonight...I think I shall be going with Cohiba Esplendido!!!!

only the best one here

Smoked what appears to be a Tatuaje Noellas gifted to me via bomb on a drive today.

Had a Devil's Weed Raleigh today after class and with the nice weather am considering grabbing a second smoke. There isn't much better than a good cigar on a cool but not cold night.

-Ambos Mundos Sumatra robusto
-Tatuaje Reserva J21
-Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias
-Tatuaje Black

Don Pepin Garcia My Father #2 Beli. So far so freaking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.