• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
give me 5 minutes and I am gonna fire up a H. Upmann Magnum 50...I tell ya I have been smoking this lot lately...it is very nutty and earthy.

Not sure yet... Robbie says he's got me covered for today so I'm kinda worried ???

Yesterday we had the first 65'F+ day in.... well.... in a looong time. Had to take advantage of that....

SLR Serie A
Monte C EL '03
Cohiba Robo
Padilla 1932 Toro

Yesterday we had the first 65'F+ day in.... well.... in a looong time. Had to take advantage of that....

SLR Serie A
Monte C EL '03
Cohiba Robo
Padilla 1932 Toro

Gotta love those Monte C ELs, eh DeVonn?

You know, I don't know what made me pick that one yesterday. For some reason I thought of Greg's review on these and I hadn't had one in at least a year and decided it was time. Excellent choice! Have you had one recently?

Yeah, I had one a few weeks ago. It is indeed an excellent choice.

Smoked a Padilla serie '68 yesterday and it was great!
Gonna smoke a Felipe Power Triple R today.

I smoked a Devils Weed last night. I wasn't to bad nice and mild if you like a mild cigar.

I'm on the deck enjoying the short lived warm weather with a H. Upmann Sir Winnie and some Zaya rum on the rocks.

Don't burn me at the stake here, but I had a horrible AF Anejo 48...I didn't want to put it out, but wow it was horrible.

I'm about to light up a new stick...not 100% sure what yet. Probably an Illusione 888....never had a bad Illusione :).

Had a CAO Soprano Associate last night I got from Jake in the PIF thread. Great flavors from a CAO which I was not expecting. Thanks, buddy!

San Cristóbal de La Habana La Punta...f'n amazing!!!!!!! :love:

and my best cigar ever Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro

Don't burn me at the stake here, but I had a horrible AF Anejo 48...I didn't want to put it out, but wow it was horrible.

I'm about to light up a new stick...not 100% sure what yet. Probably an Illusione 888....never had a bad Illusione :).

I had a plugged to hell Anejo Shark yesterday that I had to toss after 20 minutes of suffering. Settled on a PSP2 as my replacement. It was wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.