• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wahington DC/Silver Springs MD - April 23-28th

Gavin

My wife's got a business conference out there and I'm going to tag along for a bit of a vacation and to visit my aunt. If there are any botl's out there that want to meet up for a smoke, let me know! Also, if you have any recommendations on things I shouldn't miss, let me know! Not my first trip to DC, but some insider advice never hurts. Any B&M's that can't be missed?

Umm, yeah. I'm around. Where are you guys staying? I like 5 minutes from down town silver spring.

I believe my aunt's place where we're staying is also about 5-10 minutes from downtown Silver Springs.

IF you guys give me a heads-up where you will be herfing, I may be able to go after work. I'm in the Bethesda area, so that's not too far off the beaten path to meet.

PS - Bailey's in Ballston Mall, Arlington allows cigar smoking in their bar.

Andrew

You don't want to cross the river. Us Marylanders see the Potomac as equal to the Great Wall of China.

Just talked to John and it looks like he's out of town next week. Andrew, Julius, if you guys want to get together, just let me know what time works best for you. My schedule is pretty flexible. The Bethesda Drapers sounds most convenient, but I'm not opposed to other options.

Bethesda works for me. I get off of work at 3 and it takes about an hour to get there. Just let me know.

If these guys are any where around you I cant reccomend them enough.
Tell them Don from Orlando sent you
https://www.facebook.com/BorinquenLunchBox

Don

Yeah, so all weeks my boss could pick, it has to be next week. Sad for me. Y'all have fun now, y'ah hear!
If you end up at Drappers of Bethesda, tell Paul. George or Lenard that Life Coach sent you. They will take care of you and appreciate the referral.

Between hitting many of the sights that John recommended, I've managed to drag the wife to both W. Curtis Draper locations. We both agree we like the Bethesda one better, even though the downtown store had a few sticks the Bethesda store did not. Layout and atmosphere in Bethesda was much more conducive to herfing! Still hoping to herf with you guys either Thursday or Saturday.

What time would work for you? I'd like to meet up as early as possible, but know work is probably an issue.

I leave work in VA around 3pm. That should put me there around 4. And yes, the earlier the better, as tomorrow is the first day of NFL Draft. I know my home B&M will be packed and can only assume Drapers will be as well.

Herfed with Julius today and had a great time. Julius, thanks so much for the hospitality! The wife and I had a great time meeting you. If you ever come to SoCal we'll return the favor!