• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Warped Cigars El Oso Cub

Succubus

Here is my first attempt at a cigar review. Keep in mind I am still a total noobie, so please forgive me if(when),I don't know what I am talking about.

Prelight: This cigar seems well made, excellent construction, dark chocolate brown wrapper shade with a triple cap. Seems are good, no soft spots on the cigar with a nice uniform feel to it. The cigar smells like grass/hay, almost barnyard or earth like. After cutting the cap it and drawing air through the cigar there was a sweetness that I taste on my palate. The cold draw was very nice, not an air tunnel by any means, nor was it like sucking on a.... well nm :oops::p...

First 1/3: The first few puffs of smoke have a unrefined cocoa/bittersweet chocolate and cream taste to it with an underlying spiciness that I can't put my finger on.This little guy offers tons of smoke right from the get go. The ash seems to be holding on fairly well as expected from such a short cigar though little flakes are failing off as i pick the cigar up and put it done on the ashtray. The smoke develops a creamy, velvet like feel in my mouth as I continue to smoke the first third. So far a very enjoyable cigar.

Second 1/3: The draw on this cigar is great. Lots of voluminous smoke with each puff. The ash fell off the cigar at this point right as I was about to take a puff, nothing worse then getting ash in your lap!!! :eek: The cocoa has faded at this point and I get a sweetness with that same spice from earlier. Arrg I wish I could put my finger on what that spice is...Its picking up in strength now going from a medium to medium-full. The burn is getting a little uneven at this point, so I rotate the cigar to try and even it out.

Final 1/3: The sweetness remained throughout the entire cigar. The spiciness has started to fade at this point and was just an undertone during the final third. The amount of smoke never let up.. It game me the chance to practice doing smoke rings, (still have a lot of work to do in that area). I was able to even out the burn by rotating the cigar while smoking, which was nice, so I didn't have to touch it up at any point after lighting it. I never had to purge this cigar and the draw was consistent from start to finish. The strength of this cigar continued to develop and get stronger the further I smoked it. I would still say its in the range of medium-full at this point.

Conclusion: Overall a very good little cigar. It took me around 40-45 minutes to smoke it. Lots of smoke and sweetness in this little guy. The spiciness was never overpowering and complimented the sweetness to the cigar very well.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a final picture as my dog decided he wanted to share in the experience....

Last edited:
Great review. A cigar I do enjoy when I don't have a lot of time.

Thanks!! I really appreciate that. I was a little nervous writing my first review, especially for a cigar I had never tried before. Please don't hold back on any suggestions to help me improve on future reviews.

Thanks!! I really appreciate that. I was a little nervous writing my first review, especially for a cigar I had never tried before. Please don't hold back on any suggestions to help me improve on future reviews.
Thanks for the review. Never tried one but now I will

Good review in my book! Informative, pictures, and you described how it was for you. Thats pretty much how its done.

Pretty awesome review, especially for your first one...

Looking forward to more.

Thank you for the great review. I throughly enjoy Warped Papa, Mama and Cub. Your description of the flavor profile is on the money

I enjoyed the read and your take on the cigar. I haven't had any of them, but after reading your review, wouldn't shy away from grabbing one or two to give a go. Thanks for including good pictures throughout the review, it adds a lot to it.

I'd say you've done very well for your first review. I encourage you to continue to do more.

Super informative! I just called my shop and unfortunately they do not have it. Anyone know where I can find a single to order online?

Super informative! I just called my shop and unfortunately they do not have it. Anyone know where I can find a single to order online?
You usually won't find singles just fivers. Check with the domestic advertisers on this site if they have it in stock. You can also find it on cigarbid occasionally sometimes for a good deal.