• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love me a good stout! I'm a few sips in and not to bad.

gallery_13257_1558_195764.jpg

Had the Monk's Cafe Flemish Sour Ale for the first time and loved it, looking forward to trying more sours.

Had a Smuttynose Robust Porter with lunch.

Doc

I can get these in Florida. I'm looking forward to trying them.
I had the Monk's Cafe like Sar, A barrel aged pecan porter, and Brooklyn's Maple Porter last night.

Ah, Trois Pistoles is a damn good one!

What kind of beer is this?

I would not describe it as a Belgian Beer since it's made here in Qc but it had some ressemblance to some (Belgian) I've tried.I bought a taster pack yesterday for the NFL draft : 3 Trois-Pistole, 3 Maudite, 3 Eau Bénite and 3 Blond de Chambly. one of the best ideas they had (since thinnking about brewing beer ! )

Ladyface Russian Lullaby
FW DBA on cask
Magic Hat #9
FW Union Jack
8 Ball Stout
Weihenstephaner Hefe

Ah, Trois Pistoles is a damn good one!

What kind of beer is this?

I would not describe it as a Belgian Beer since it's made here in Qc but it had some ressemblance to some (Belgian) I've tried.I bought a taster pack yesterday for the NFL draft : 3 Trois-Pistole, 3 Maudite, 3 Eau Bénite and 3 Blond de Chambly. one of the best ideas they had (since thinnking about brewing beer ! )
Not a true Belgian beer since it's Canadian, but a Belgian/Abbey style I would say. I haven't had Chambly Noire in a while but I remember it being very good.

You're from Qc? I spent my first 10 years in Sherbrooke. One of the reasons I'm partial to Unibroue!

Status
Not open for further replies.