• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Do You Have Lined Up For The Labor Day Weekend?

madurotrout

Padron Fan
Three day weekend? What cigars do you have lined up for the weekend? Anything new? Something you have been waiting to try? New beer(s)? Any special menus or grill ideas? Cheers!

No plans. I have some really nice cigars someone destroyed my mailbox with. Would be a good time to enjoy one or three.

Friday was a long day at work. I smoked a CAO LX2 Razor during the morning and evening commutes.

I was thinking of asking out this cute chick that moved in a few houses down from me who stops by to talk & wiggle every morning while walking her dog wearing these tight, scanty warmup outfits and during these chilly mornings her huge nippl...Oh, you mean cigars?

Yeah...I'll smoke a few sticks while attending a handful of BBQs over the next 3 days. 

Not much. Wife is working; sick folks don't have the weekend off.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Not much. Wife is working; sick folks don't have the weekend off.

Doc

I hope you picked out something really nice to smoke today...

Well, I ain't smoking anything you sent me. That's reserved for my latest grandson's 1st birthday on 9/12 and my daughter's 40th on 9/20. :cool:

Doc.

Had to work today - move in weekend here in Boston is mandatory for one of my college accounts but off the next two days - woohoo. I break the schedule up so we all get some time off. Last reggae Sunday at the beach tomorrow is a must and they're cigar friendly too. They have a live reggae band on a huge deck overlooking the ocean. Bro in law is coming from NY so it's steaks and cigars on Monday. 

Who smokes cigars at a reggae concert?

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Well, I ain't smoking anything you sent me. That's reserved for my latest grandson's 1st birthday on 9/12 and my daughter's 40th on 9/20. :cool:

Doc.
Two great reasons.

Devil Doc said:

Doc.

Very nice!!

Had to work yesterday morning. CAO MX2 Dagger on the way to work, Padron 2000 Maduro on the way home, and a Padron 6000 Maduro sitting on the porch last night. Good day.

I just kegged up a 5.25 gal batch of 6.1 abv red wheat. Almost a Gumball Head clone, but used Calypso hops instead of Amarillo. I also used red wheat instead of white.

Light this! said:
Had to work today - move in weekend here in Boston is mandatory for one of my college accounts but off the next two days - woohoo. I break the schedule up so we all get some time off. Last reggae Sunday at the beach tomorrow is a must and they're cigar friendly too. They have a live reggae band on a huge deck overlooking the ocean. Bro in law is coming from NY so it's steaks and cigars on Monday.
Hope you are having a great time and some great smokes brother!

Great evening to sit on the front porch with a Padron 3000 Maduro.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12041]