• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WHAT IS WITH THIS POKEMON GO?

Saw on the news about a donut shop having check ins and a gym, so they made pokeball donuts. Profits went up about 15% or so.
I think the video I posted is that place. And, they upcharge for the pokeball donuts. That place makes some pretty killer donuts. I've only had comparable a few times in my life.

I think the video I posted is that place. And, they upcharge for the pokeball donuts. That place makes some pretty killer donuts. I've only had comparable a few times in my life.
Oh haha I didn't even notice your post about the video. Funny, it was on this morning. Pretty sure it's the same place. It's smart to take advantage of it for your business if you can!

Oh haha I didn't even notice your post about the video. Funny, it was on this morning. Pretty sure it's the same place. It's smart to take advantage of it for your business if you can!
Yea, but now I want donuts....and all we have is Drunkin Donuts, and Krappy Kreme. :(

I'm waiting for the day that Michael Page is in the cage with legit mma fighters. So far they have been feeding him tin cans. It's my biggest bitch about Bellator is that they don't care much about even match making. Until that day though, enjoy this guys antics.

I just watched this and thought of this thread. They raise some good points about who's really using whom!

I'm waiting for the day that Michael Page is in the cage with legit mma fighters. So far they have been feeding him tin cans. It's my biggest bitch about Bellator is that they don't care much about even match making. Until that day though, enjoy this guys antics.

Looks like he's about the same size as GSP or Matt Hughes. Might have to blow the dust off of one of them and let the fireworks go off.

The coffee shop I helped open in Bloomington sent a request to the company behind the game after it had been out for 5 days asking if they could pay to make their coffee shop a check-in... The company actually replied and said they already had a 3 year waiting list full of requests from businesses... So they are welcome to get in line...

If they want to benefit from the craze, have them buy and use the lures (I think). It'll cost a few bucks a day and bring in a lot of foot traffic according to other small business owners on the internet.

If they want to benefit from the craze, have them buy and use the lures (I think). It'll cost a few bucks a day and bring in a lot of foot traffic according to other small business owners on the internet.
Unfortunately, the only way to set a lure is at a check-in (poke stop). So, if they don't one, they can't set a lure.

It's like y'all are talking gibberish.

Back in my day, our phones had cords and kids didn't use them.

I saw an attractive woman walking down the street with her master in her hand. It made her less attractive.

I give up.

I'm heading over to the what are you listening to thread.