• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your glass 2016

It was floating on top. Might as well have had a string attached. I never even got any mayo on my hand.

Too bad they had Portugal today, I watched almost the entire game and thought Coatia played well overall but just couldn't score. BTW a friend of mine left neighboring Serbia in 1956 and always had home made plum brandy and it was pretty darn tasty.

As your reward for winning your group, you get to play a 3rd place team!!
Also, that 3rd place team is Portugal.

image.jpg

Just trying my first dram of The Balvenie Caribbean Cask. Smooth!!! Pairing nicely with an AF Don Carlos #3!

How is that gin? Never had it but G&T's are a staple around here...
I'm curious about that Gin too. Been wanting to try something different, and hopefully delicious.

Let me start by saying I have no experience with gin and very little with unaged spirits as a whole. Recently I was reading about Old Tom gin, how it differed from London Dry, blah blah blah. I thought it sounded like it was worth a try, turns out it is. They say Old Tom is sweeter than London Dry. I do get good sweetness. It has been aged for 6 months and I think it's obvious, because it seems to have some complexity. The gin & tonic I made after trying it straight was really enjoyable.

Now I need to get some reference material so I have something for comparison. I've got a bottle of Bluecoat, I may grab some Tanqueray, and I'll probably go see if I can find Southern Gin, supposedly distilled right here in GA. Also supposed to be tasty.

It's gonna be a G&T kind of a weekend.

Are you using standard tonic water? This is another area for experimentation - i strongly recommend "Tom R's Tonic Water"...