• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your glass 2016

Omg don't even get me started. I'm so mad about CA gun laws and people here in general :mad: Well the wine was Josh's, he's been collecting for a while. I just do the drinking :D

Well, after all, you are married and what's his is yours and what's yours is yours, as my wife reminds me all the time.:D

Don't blame us Californians for the laws, blame the lawyers. Or Californian lawyers, if you will.

So to get back on topic what do you mix with blended lawyers?

Went to my watering hole tonight and found a bottle of WP Old World on hand. Nice pour. You can taste the finish but still has the rye spice. If you like WP I would recommend this.

That looks nice.

I'm still doing vodka and pomegranate juice, which has actually dropped my cholesterol low enough that my doctor has me cutting my Crestor pills---already the lowest available dose---in HALF because, in her words, we "overshot the mark." :)

But I just picked up a limited edition bottle of Tamdhu Cask Strength, which I may just have to crack the seal on this weekend.

~Boar

That looks nice.

I'm still doing vodka and pomegranate juice, which has actually dropped my cholesterol low enough that my doctor has me cutting my Crestor pills---already the lowest available dose---in HALF because, in her words, we "overshot the mark." :)

But I just picked up a limited edition bottle of Tamdhu Cask Strength, which I may just have to crack the seal on this weekend.

~Boar
If you can, eat a spoon full of peanut butter daily. It'll add a nice boost to drop those numbers.

Healthy pour of Oban Little Bay followed up with some 4R SB.