• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty basic 10 yo Glen Keith today. Nice soild mid level dram.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - I'm on a Sierra Nevada kick... man I love this beer but it doesn't go very well with my smokes (too bitter).

UIGEADAIL! Nothing better on a cool(for West Texas) night. Paired with a PSP2, simply wonderful.

Last night I had a touch of the Havana Club neat with a BBF. Very good combo, thanks AVB!

Glenrothes and a Romeo Churchill(Isom)! :thumbs:

I guess Scotch 30 is out the window. :D Speaking of Scotch..I think I may pour me some Glenfiddich Special Reserve.

Scoth 30 is only in effect when I'm at work! On tuesdays I have my dram and my cigar as soon as I get the baby down for his nap!

J. Walker Red. I can afford expensive cigars or expensive scotch. Not both. Besides after 2 drinks I can't tell what I'm drinking anyway. ;)

Doc.

Dalmore Cigar Malt. For 27 bucks you can't go wrong.

Doc.

I got home brew of a Sierra Nevada Pale ale knock-off recipe and some 10 year McCallen. Paired with an Opus X Robusto...yum!

-Fetter

Yesterday I had a martini and Smoky being generous on such a day gave me a nice glass of Elegance. :love:

Last night I had a bit of Glenfiddich 12 yr old. :thumbs: Being quite new to scotch I found this to be very tasty.

Nick

Finishing off the last of my Macallan 25. I have another but it's an old one and I'm not ready to open it up for some time.

Thinking of pouring me a nice glass of Caol Ila 18yo but its damn hard to follow up with Smokyball's generosity of Scotch he poured for me these last 2 days. :D

I was going to do a review of Smokyball's 1972 Glenrothes but I got too far into some Dalwhinnie, which is still in my glass.

I finished off my Glenfiddich 21 Gran Reserva last night with a Romeo Celestino Fino from 1977 :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.