• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just polished off some Lagavulin 16 after two glasses of George Stagg straight from the barrel bourbon. These were a wedding gift from my father and I must say, I was more than surprised!

Come on you drunk bastards, none of you have had drink that was worth talking about since the 20th? Ok, I'm drinking Laphroaig 10 cash strengh. I'm smoking an amazing LFD Factory Press II! My kids are upstairs and the baby is asleep! I'm watching American Chopper in HD. I'm right where I need to be!

How stong was the cash?

Come on you drunk bastards, none of you have had drink that was worth talking about since the 20th? Ok, I'm drinking Laphroaig 10 cash strengh.

I'm drinking J. Walker Red, and damn proud of it. :laugh:

Doc.

A little Imperial 29 yo last night just because it was so nice out on the deck.

Lot "B"

If you know bourbon you know what this is.

A little Maker's Mark. What the heck, I am out of town and it is free. A little sweet for my taste, but not bad with a La Aurora Ruby Perfecto.

I've got to find another place that sell Speyside locally. It is good for an "everyday" dram.

Just got off work...Poured myself a little Ron Zapaca...Will have a little more after this one. :thumbs:

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.