• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had something today I haven't had in at least 15 years. A frozen Banana Daiquiri after shopping with the wife. Nice drink on a hot day.

I had something today I haven't had in at least 15 years. A frozen Banana Daiquiri after shopping with the wife. Nice drink on a hot day.
You got balls just admitting to that. :laugh:

Doc.

Big ones, you'll just have to take my word on that. :0

wine wine wine
port or sherry,
wine wine wine
blackberry,
wine wine wine
elderberry,
wine wine wine
choke cherry,
wine wine wine,
pass that bottle to me.

Doc. ;)

Had a glass of Glenfidich 30. Thanks MrPeat :thumbs:

Also had a glass of Glenfiddich 30yo and I know what will be in Smokyballs glass today. :whistling:

Had a good day yesterday. Enjoyed a glass of Glenmorangie 12 Port Wood, and some Laphroaig 15.

I also tried the new Crown Royal XR. I must say it is some of the smoothest wiskey I have had. By far the best thing they have ever done. Recomended :thumbs:

Laphroaig Quarter Cask, my new favorite! A bit different than the reg. Laphroaig but the higher abv really sets it off. Great nose, chewy mouthfeel, and a looong finish. I love it.

Fred

Laphroaig Quarter Cask, my new favorite! A bit different than the reg. Laphroaig but the higher abv really sets it off. Great nose, chewy mouthfeel, and a looong finish. I love it.

Fred
Fred-
How do you drink it?

I normally drop one (only) ice cube in to a couple ounces
in a whiskey glass.
T :cool:

I normally just add a little water to open up the flavors. It really is an exquisite dram! I am on a Geo T Stagg kick and the Laphroaig is a welcome diversion. I usually pour a gill (5oz) and it lasts about 4 hrs.

Fred

That 12 hour difference between here in PA and Singapore makes scotch thirty come early :)

Status
Not open for further replies.