• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had 2 bowls of 1792 Flake, one in a Kaywoodie straight Bulldog, and the other in a Peterson's bent Billiard.

Wonderful tobacco!!! :thumbs:

Had another dose of Da Vinci yesterday to break up the morning, looking to fire up a large bowl of Night Cap in my Meerschaum this morning to kick it off.

A bowl of 2 year old Mac Baren Mixture in a new Savinelli Natural brandy. I've run about 4 bowls thru this pipe in the last day or so and it's breaking in very nicely! Not bad for around 25 bucks. :thumbs:

This morning in my Eagle Meerschaum, I smoked some VERY CHERRY laced with some Black Cavendish to keep the heat down; given to me by LIMA WHISKEY (our Chaplain). Always a good way to start the day in BAGHDAD.

Only about 22 more to go......

:thumbs: :thumbs:

After my usual early morning pt session, got a nice pot of coffee ready, some toast, butter and strawberry preserves, and followed it by a WONDERFUL bowl of Squadron Leader in a vintage "Shamrock" Peterson. Great way to start.

Btw...I love the 1792 as well...you simply can't go wrong with hardly any of the S. Gawith line.

Nothing, in a hotel room in New Orleans, just wishing I had my pipe.

You're close to the French Quarter and you're sitting in a Hotel Room playing on a computer?? ???

If I was close to you, I'd bring a pipe and beat you with it!!! :p

So, so very nice and cool here in So. Florida these last couple of days. Brings back, just slightly, memories of perhaps summer mornings back in SF. Here though, this morning, was beautiful, sunny, clear, crisp and cool. Woke up, did some p.t., had some breakfast, and started the day with a wonderful bowl of Nat Sherman 536 in a Dunhill Chestnut Bulldog. Excellent all the way through.

You're close to the French Quarter and you're sitting in a Hotel Room playing on a computer?? ???

If I was close to you, I'd bring a pipe and beat you with it!!! :p

Well I got in late and my job limits the fun I can have 12 hrs prior to working the nex day. So yea my computer was about it last night.. But I make up for it when I am home... ;)

Yet another beautiful, cool morning here in Miami. Started the day with a bowl of Gawith's "Perfection" in an estate Savinelli. Indeed it lived up to its name.

Gorgeous morning in Baghdad, high 80's!!!

Sat down and smoked a full bowl in the Meerschaum. I had a bit of Cool Hand Luke left and a bit of Night Cap, so I said...to hell with it and mixed'em.

Tasted great and smoked very cool.

Last night I had a bowl of Bob's Chocolate Flake in my Meer and a bowl of Nightcap in a hardcastles Bulldog.

Last night ended up having two bowls of Commonwealth in an estate Dunhill, with about four fingers (maybe six fingers snuck in there) of Black Bush.

This morning, amidst a rainy day here, started the day with a bowl of Peterson's Sherlock Holmes in, of course, a Peterson's Sherlock Holmes Baskerville XL. Was inspired by a Basil Rathbone (as Sherlock Holmes) film on t.v. that was on this morning...something I absolutely love (the pipe, the tobacco, the film and the literary works). =) Great way to start the day.

As we get closer to going home our day tasks become inversely proportional to the number of storage containers (20'MILVANs) we've packed up......lending to having more time to light up (cigars and pipes).

This afternoon I had a bowl of NIGHTCAP that was sent to us from the great folks at Light'n Up Cigars who also have a number of B&Ms in Pennsylvania and one in New Jersey.

A great way to pass the time....... :)

This AM, used a bowl of Erinmore in a La Strada chimney. This was DGT'd from last night, too moist to keep it going in the car on the way home. Much better dried out anyway. French roast Sumatran to get the eyes open.

Hey guys....See the pipes are still growing...Thats great.
Havent smoked yet today but yesterday was awesome..

04:00smoke: aged nightcap in a Iwan Ries elcheapo
08:00 smoke: Rattrays red rapparee in a Bjarne bent ball
14:00 smoke: Peter Stokkebyes Luxory Navy Flake in a Winslow free hand
18:30 smoke: more night cap in a Brisset Horn

Damn the tongue boys give me another bowl :)

Damn, you guys are making me wanna get the Stanwell out and going this weekend!! :D

Just finished a bowl of GLP Odyssey in my Boswell bent egg. The pipe and tobac seem to be made for each other. :thumbs:

Just had a bowl of a local blend in between work calls.

Thinking I like this pipe smoking while at work. I can be interrupted and not feel bad about letting it go out.

Figure pipes and cheap cigars for work and save the good cigars for home or at a cigar friendly location.

Status
Not open for further replies.