• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, had a full bowl of Luke/Nightcap in my Meer...and a full bowl of Da Vinci for dinner.

Rattrays Red Rapparee in a Bjarne Bent Ball and Peter stokkebyes Navy flake in a Bjarne Rhodesion

Started the day with bowl of London Mixture (Dunhill), aged 4 years, in a Peterson K&P. When I cracked the seal, inserted coin, twisted and popped the lid on that aged London Mixture...mmmmmm...it was amazing. Smoked even better. Beautiful way to start the day.

GH Chocolate Flake topped with a little Dark Bird's Eye for tinder in my Hardcastles Bent 'Dawg.

Yesterday, I took a day to just get some well needed R&R and just have a lazy day. Here's basically my smoking diary from yesterday:
  • Started the day with Paul's Cigar Blend in my big ol' Savinelli 2622 and 3 cups of Killer Beans coffee.
  • After a shower, had a nice bowl of Rattray's Professional Mixture in a Blatter Dublin (very nice pairing) with some of the Wife's coffee (mild regular, she isn't a caffiene nut like me)
  • After lunch I had a big bowl on Bob's Chocolate Flake in my Altinok Meer with 2 double Expressos
  • Later in the afternoon while my DBE was stoving I had a bowl of that in a Savinelli Oscar 614 with a half a pot of Folgers dark Roast
  • After dinner I smoked a bowl of 1792 in a Willard Bent Billiard with Killer Beans in a French Press.
This is something I need to do more often. I feel like a new man this morning.
woohoo.gif

Man, it's a wonder I got to sleep last night!!!
smiley20.gif

Actually got a new pipe the other day. I bought a Vest Pocket pipe, and a tin of McClelland's Royal Cajun Special. So far a nice portable combo. The Cajun Special has a good smoked meat taste to it and is quite enjoyable.

I stopped by our local shop yesterday and bought what he called "24-Karat" Blend. Claimed it to be his top seller; no doubts after I smoked a bowl yesterday afternoon. It was a cool smoke with a mild taste and a hint of honey. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Can't let this die, post your smokes! Today early it was FMOTT in a stanwell brazilia cutty. Puffin on some Haddo's in a Tsuge Tokyo at the present.

Earlier it was some Longbottom Leaf in a Brebbia Celliul; very nice rusticated slightly bent billiard with an oval stem and shank. For later, some Mississippi
Mud from '04 in a Big Ben Prince.

There!! Happy now? :laugh: :thumbs:

Pulled out my special Nording pipe and smoked a bowl of Da Vinci. I have another I am about to smoke but cant remember what it is. So time to toast a bowl in another Nording pipe. :thumbs:

Took a Dunhill base, threw in some Peter Stokkebye and a dash of black cavendish in a rustic basket pipe that smokes pretty nice.

Looking forward tonight to mixing up some bulk aromatic I picked up with some Peter Stokkebye and see what happens!

Lunch - Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Blatter & Blatter Dublin

Early afternoon - Coniston Cut Plug in a tiny no-name billiard

Late afternoon - Rattray's Accountants Mixture in an IMP Meer

Now - Going to smoke a bowl of Bracken Flake in a Savinelli Punto Oro

Hearth & Home Ann. Cake in a Don Carlos bent apple to start the day. Have a bit of cajun cake laying out to dry for later.

Had a bowl of Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in a Willard Bent Apple for breakfast and then a bowl of 1792 in a Savinelli Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.