• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

I have been on a bit of a moratorium of late, trying to make my way through all of my open tins. However, I couldn't pass up this years Christmas Cheer so I also picked up some bulks to jar: Lane 1Q; C&D Start of the East; OJK; and Billy Budd. Also was able to snag some Penzance, some SG FVF, and a few tins of SG Navy Flake. All and all its been a good couple of weeks for me.

Just picked up some Christmas Cheer '11, Dunhill Night Cap and C&D Star of the East. Still learning my way, but honestly, I'm really enjoying my pipe. Going to order some more Boswell blends tomorrow.

Just stocked up on MacBaren Navy Flake - enough to get me through the winter at least. :whistling:

Another 4 lbs in the cellar. About halfway to my goal of cellar weight = 1/2 body weight.

Another 4 lbs in the cellar. About halfway to my goal of cellar weight = 1/2 body weight.

This is my goal too Alan....but first I gotta bulk up to 400+ lbs! :laugh:

I have to say, pipe smoking is quickly overcoming my cigar smoking. I find it so much more enjoyable, tasty, and relaxing when done right. Not to mention significantly cheaper to build up a good stock!!!

Half my body weight...well I could gain some weight or smoke some more...or do both and meet in the middle.

Truthfully I never really thought about maintaining a cellar until I joined these internet forums. I keep enough on hand so I don't run out, and buy a few extra tins if its something I'm worried I won't be able to find the next time I look for it. Now I've built up a bit of a collection, but nothing ridiculous. I have seen guys with cellars that look like the stock room of a tobacco shop. Actually, now a days, these guys probably have more stock than most shops.

Half my body weight...well I could gain some weight or smoke some more...or do both and meet in the middle.

Truthfully I never really thought about maintaining a cellar until I joined these internet forums. I keep enough on hand so I don't run out, and buy a few extra tins if its something I'm worried I won't be able to find the next time I look for it. Now I've built up a bit of a collection, but nothing ridiculous. I have seen guys with cellars that look like the stock room of a tobacco shop. Actually, now a days, these guys probably have more stock than most shops.

I don't have a local tobacconist and the threat of not being able to send/receive tobacco in the mail in the not too distant future is very real.

I figured out how much I smoke and calculated out how much I need to last me another 50 years (2 years ago). It came out to just shy of 1/2 my body weight, so I rounded up.

Been picking up some of the goodies that come and go real quick...

2x tins of Penzance
2x tins of Sam Gawith FVF
Tin of SG Navy Flake
Tin of SG Squadron Leader

Now I just need my wisdom teeth to heal up so I can get into some of this!

A can of 2011 Christmas Cheer. Not sure when I'll smoke it, but at least I have it. :)

I picked up a few tins of SG FVF, some SG Squadron Leader, couple tins of CD Briar Fox, and some other odds and ends. Was real happy to get the FVF.

I just picked up some Escudo, Orlik Golden Flake, GLP Charring Cross, and a tin of Peterson's University Flake. Oh and also got me a Xikar pipeline lighter! I loved the looks and function of the Corona Old Boy but not the price. For $40.00 and Xikar's lifetime guarantee, I couldn't beat it!

I wasn;t going to buy anything until next payday, but I went to go get some pipe cleaners today, and notice that the local B&M had a Missouri Meerschaum Freehand for $9.99.
These go for over $30.00, so I grabbed it. Can't beat that deal. Also have a nice Caminetto Business on hold for Tuesday. Looking forward to completing that deal.

Picked up a tin of Peterson's 2011 Christmas Blend yesterday. I haven't tried any of their past ones, but my bud at the B&M said it was a good smoke, so I snagged their last tin.

I also picked up a tin of Christmas Cheer '11 the other day while in North Carolina. I was going to store it but couldn't wait. :) Nice and smooth smoke.

Boswell pipe (not here yet)
a Frog Morton tin - meh
some Straus Rookwood bulk - pretty good