• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

1oz each of Charles Fairmorn Sterling Balkan and Mac Baren Scottish Mixture.

A Savinelli Soiree estate pipe.

Very excited to use the pipe, will most likely throw some of the Balkan in it this weekend.

Edit: Went with the Mac Baren instead.... this was a very pleasant smoke and I highly recommend it for a nice easy daytime bowl. Great hints of spiciness and some mellow sweetness from the VA and Cavendish.

Frog Morton on the town. Maltese falcon. Union square. Couple of aromatics. Still getting used to packing and everything.

Received my first and only Dunhill today from my wife for father's day. It is a 1964 3/4 bent root briar with a silver collar.

Never thought I would own such a beautiful pipe and it's in fantastic condition for it's age. It came from Germany via fleabay.

What a wonderful wife of 28 years.

I too recieved my first pipe for Fathers Day yesterday from my wife. It is a Peterson Killarney XL90.

It was an emotional buy for her appartently. She said that her grandfather used to smoke a Peterson pipe.

Frog Morton on the town. Maltese falcon. Union square. Couple of aromatics. Still getting used to packing and everything.

Well those sure are good ones, and you did a good job of covering the basics. I would strongly suggest picking up a pouch of Prince Albert. OTC blends get a bad rap - some deservedly so, others not so much. PA is a great tasting tobacco and is very easy to pack and keep lit. You might also want to pick up a tin of Escudo to try a Virginia/ Perique blend. It’s amazing what Perique can do to Virginia.

Walked into a local B&M with the intent of only buying a few sticks. Walked out with a few sticks, a Bjarne pipe (with about the largest bowl I've ever seen) and a tin of Dunhill Nightcap. Expensive trip, that was.

[sup]I got a new Brebbia 945 Rociatta. I've really grown to like this maker. Pipes have a decent sized tapered bowl, and all of mine, bought off the internet, have been drilled perfectly.[/sup]
[sup]Perfect for the Straight VAs that I love. Was able to get some SG FVF, so this pipe will be dedicated that. At least, that's the plan.[/sup]

McClelland Contest Blend
McClelland Samovar
Haven't had either, so I can't wait to break into these!

The pipe smoking and the relaxation has equal meaning....Whenever i feel bore i used to do this things....Like having smoke and yes in cold it is must for all of us...I deeply believe that pipe smoking does not harm as like others.

Smoking pipes | glass Pipes

Stopped by my local today to grab some FFOX's since they got a new shipment in. When I got up to the counter a 250g box of FVF was sitting there! They said they had gotten some in and set one back for me since they knew it was one of my go-to smokes! I'm glad to have such great tobacconists so close to home!

Just got my order from P&C containing tin of SG Squadron Leader, a 4 pack sampler of their Brigadier tobacco and a BR sampler,

as I haven't had any in years.

Early Christmas present from my wife! :^)

image-1_zps162aa41d.jpg

Very nice selection of tobaccos and I really like the shape of the Savinelli. Your wife knows what you like.

Merry Christmas

1 oz. Scottys Butternut Burley
1 oz. LL-1Q
1 oz. Altadis Cappuccino
50g Tin of Stanwell Melange
1.5 oz. H&H Caramel Apple Pie

Also a cheap maple pipe