• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope sorry :p got it from supporting cfc karate you could still get last 3 on you're right bbmf , el escorpion and shark if you hurry over at fuente site.

Ha... that was a nice way of sayin.... "noneya" regarding the rest

I wandered into a cigar shop today and stumbled upon a box of Avo LE '07. The proprietor was motivated to sell them, so I picked 'em up for $170.

I wandered into a cigar shop today and stumbled upon a box of Avo LE '07. The proprietor was motivated to sell them, so I picked 'em up for $170.

Nice grab there as I think those go for like $250.

Now that is a steal!

1 box Ambos Mundos Sumatra
1 box Ambos Mundos Rosado

....ya know, the new Pete Johnson/Don Pepin Collab. They are ok.

1 box HDM E2
1 box Padron 2000
1 box Tatuaje Verocu #9 (Free Tatuaje Ashtray and 5 pack of Angeles.)
1 box Montecristo Cigarillo and Clubs Humidor
7 packs of H. Upmann Puritos
Some pipe tobacco and a new pipe.

Trying to stock up before prices go higher.

3 CAO MX3 Boxes (2 Robusto & 1 Torpedo) 150 Total Cigars :)

1 box HDM E2
1 box Padron 2000

Where did you find this? I've been looking for one but have not been able to find them...

1 box HDM E2
1 box Padron 2000

Where did you find this? I've been looking for one but have not been able to find them...

You can get them at Holts. They are having a weekly sale.
Here is the link

http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=1987...mp;trail=201274

1 Padilla Habano Torpedo
1 Padilla Series '68 Torpedo
1 Don Pepin Blue Invictos

and a brand spanking new Blazer PB-207 to replace my dying Colibri's (Colibri, never again!).

1 box Padilla 1932 robustos
5 pack Tatuaje rockets
1 box Tatuaje J21s

Went into the local B&M to pick up an Ashton ESG (21 Year Salute), Camacho Triple Maduro (50/4.5), and a few Padron 2000 Maduro's as well. Not sure on the size of the ESG or the Triple mad right now as they are in the humidor and I am outside, so I'll have to post those a bit later.

Edited to add sizes.

1 Padilla Habano Torpedo
1 Padilla Series '68 Torpedo
1 Don Pepin Blue Invictos

and a brand spanking new Blazer PB-207 to replace my dying Colibri's (Colibri, never again!).

You wont have to worry about Colibri...they're like their products....broke. :laugh: (I guess it's not really funny..but true. :-\)

Cohiba Siglo II PSB ENE 07
Partagas PSD4 PBS JUN 08
Partagas Culebras (again) EMA MAR 08
Trinidad Ingenios EL USE DIC 07

Quick pic, nothing special.

mar409.jpg

I picked up a DPG My Father robusto, a La Riqueza No.2, and a Cabaiguan Guapo Jr.

I found some Ashton Spellbound with the old style bands on them. Smoking pretty nice. :thumbs:

Just received my 5er sampler of Nubs. Curious to see how they taste. Not a fan of Connecticut wrappers but I like the rest. Also can't wait to get the 5er of the MX3's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.