• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0101.jpg

Bottom to top:

LFD Salomon
AF Reserva Xtra Viejo
LFD Coronado
(2) Casa Magna
Cruzado
Illisione MK

Getting tight in the little humidor!. Looks like the shelf will have to go next to get 10-15 more in, then I'll have to upgrade.

Today I paid for :

1 Opus x 'A' in coffin
1 Illusione ~1~
2 Illusione Culebras

and I might jump on a deal for 4 more opus x coffins...

Today I paid for :

1 Opus x 'A' in coffin
1 Illusione ~1~
2 Illusione Culebras

and I might jump on a deal for 4 more opus x coffins...

I'm putting the ~A~ on my lookout list. Never had one. (So I need 2, one to smoke, one to age.)

The Illusione 1, I have. However, the Culebras are strange to me. I assume you disassemble to smoke?

Today was a very exciting day, no cigars, but I received my two pack of Xikar hygro's and my beads from heartfelt prepping for an upcoming Vinotemp purchase. I thought it would be a few more weeks until I was able to pull the trigger but I was able to do it now, just placed the order and it the premature estimated date of delivery is between the 25th and the 28th of this month. I am very excited to say the least. :thumbs:

Yeah, they're to share with 2 friends. Or you could TRY to smoke them all yourself I suppose!

Yeah, they're to share with 2 friends. Or you could TRY to smoke them all yourself I suppose!

Alas, I have no BOTL's with whom I can share a culebra. :( My son-in-law is one, but he's splitting with my daughter so it's uncomfortable for me to go down to CT & herf with him. No one else I know around me enjoys cigars, and I'm a very infrequent visitor to the only cigar bar near me, some 12 miles away in Worcester. There was a B&M only 5 miles from me where I had many BOTL's, but when it closed a couple years agao we all lost touch, many have moved. This place in electron space is about it for me.

Alas, I have no BOTL's with whom I can share a culebra. :( My son-in-law is one, but he's splitting with my daughter so it's uncomfortable for me to go down to CT & herf with him. No one else I know around me enjoys cigars, and I'm a very infrequent visitor to the only cigar bar near me, some 12 miles away in Worcester. There was a B&M only 5 miles from me where I had many BOTL's, but when it closed a couple years agao we all lost touch, many have moved. This place in electron space is about it for me.

You could always smoke one in different sittings. :)

Today was a very exciting day, no cigars, but I received my two pack of Xikar hygro's and my beads from heartfelt prepping for an upcoming Vinotemp purchase. I thought it would be a few more weeks until I was able to pull the trigger but I was able to do it now, just placed the order and it the premature estimated date of delivery is between the 25th and the 28th of this month. I am very excited to say the least. :thumbs:

Where did you purchase yours & for what price??? I've been on the market for one for a longggg time now. It's not the $$, but my parent's hate cigars..and I have to move back w/ them after this school year. :angry:

Where did you purchase yours & for what price??? I've been on the market for one for a longggg time now. It's not the $$, but my parent's hate cigars..and I have to move back w/ them after this school year. :angry:

I purchased mine from Amazon. I decided to sacrifice a little bit of space and got the 21 bottle Vinotemp (<--link)for $179. Ed (Spivy) has this Vinotemp and says that the lost space mainly comes into play when storing boxes but due to my financial situation I wont be able to buy THAT many boxes. I figure I'll fill up the bottom compartment as full as it will get with boxes, and the top compartment will be for singles (planning on getting mtmouse to build some custom singles shelves for the top compartment.) Once I outgrow the box storage capabilities then I'll probably start a coolerdor for the overflow (that is undoubtedly going to happen :whistling: )

Edit to add Link.

Friday I got my 50 JLP Cremas in the mail...I am now good on my go-to smokes for a while now... :thumbs:

Won a contest from CAO so I received 3 LX2 Toros and the Soprano Sampler which include one of each cigar including the Tony Edition.

Stocking up before the SCHIP hits the fan.

Boxes:

Oliva V torps
Diablo Caliente
RyJ Reserve maduro

Bundle of RP Liga 'C' maduro X-outs

Freebies with above orders:

Oliva sampler
Diablo Picante 5er

Upcoming purchases b4 the tax:

Box AF Cuban belis (splitting w/ Vortex)
Box Gurkha Ancient Warrior
Box CAO Brazilia
5er RP OWR maduro robusto

Then I'll cry when the cc bill comes in!

Chemyst :cool:

BTW, my new Vinotemp 28 is working well.
Got 2 drawers and a shelf seasoned and has
1# 70% beads. Holds between 67 and 71%
at 65.5 degrees. Just fired it up this week.
So far so good.
Good luck with yours, smokintexas!

I visited the best B&M in the Mad City area and was delighted to find out that they recently became an approved Opus X dealer. I didn't check prices as I was kind of in a hurry.

I did however pick up:
Oliva G Robusto Maduro
Oliva O Perfecto
AF Robusto (I can never tell the types apart...It has the green around the bottom of the band tho.)
LFD Ligero with the Oscuro wrapper (a smaller one prolly a petite corona)

Still trying to find more sticks to buy by the box.

Anejo 46
WOAM (After being gifted one from a very generous BOTL, I discovered my B&M has them as well.)
Tat Reg Reserva

This one was a big one:

gallery_8878_946_24986.jpg

2 - FFOX BBMF (6.5 x 60)
4 - FFOX Serie X No.2, but more likely the 952R* (5.75 x 50)
2 - FFOX Robusto Carlito Blend but more likely the Series X Robusto* (5.25 x 50)
2 - Don Carlos Robusto Senior Blend (5 x 48)

*Based on info from Vitolas.net

Made a trade and receive mine today.

5 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Edition Exquisitos
3 J.R. Tobacco Special Jamaicans B (These were a bonus that he wanted to get rid of)

A nice box split of Oliva MB I's with a couple of guys. I've never had one. I hope they live up to their reputation.

Stocking up before the SCHIP hits the fan.

Boxes:

Oliva V torps
Diablo Caliente
RyJ Reserve maduro

Bundle of RP Liga 'C' maduro X-outs

Freebies with above orders:

Oliva sampler
Diablo Picante 5er

Upcoming purchases b4 the tax:

Box AF Cuban belis (splitting w/ Vortex)
Box Gurkha Ancient Warrior
Box CAO Brazilia
5er RP OWR maduro robusto
MMMM, Cuban Belis! Mine half will be gone before summer! :D
Ken - trade ya for a couple of those Oliva V's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.