• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whiskey Stones for $8.99 + Shipping

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
I just received a Groupon email about whiskey stones (9 cubes) for $8.99 + shipping. I went through the procedure and for me it was an additional $3.99 for shipping & $1.05 for state tax (I think they ship from NJ)===>$14.03. When I got mine I paid close to 20 bucks.

I do occasionally use them when I want my scotch a bit chilled but not watered down and these do a good job of that. They don't make anything cold, so please don't have that kind of expectation. 

Seems like a decent deal if you're looking for them. 

LINK

I got a set of these a while back and I think I paid about the same.  $14 all said and done is a pretty good deal  I like these as well for a slight chill and a clever method of doing so.  

I remember when I ordered them, my wife LOL'd that I'd pay that much for a few little square rocks. Said she'd get me a whole bunch more, next time she was at the rock yard....;-)

I received a set for Christmas a couple years ago. I tried them a few times but I noticed a slight taste alteration I didn't care for. Haven't used them since.