• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

BigJake6904 said:
Gregg...photo isn't working....glad they arrived safely. Both won double golds. 
Interesting, I see it on my screen.  Is anyone else having trouble viewing it?  FYI Im leaving this afternoon and will be out of the country and may not be able to fix until I get back on May 4th.

I will go ahead and take this one to get it moving again.  PM incoming.

Got your PM>  Will box this up and get it airborne in the next day or 2.  

I've got all the goodies picked out.  Working on more secure packaging.  Should have this boxed up this afternoon and out today or tomorrow morning.  

I'll post Tracking once it is airborne.  Stay Tuned....

The eagle has left the nest!!! 

USPS Tracking

Please let me know when it arrives.

I Hope you enjoy!!!!

Got this in the mail today.  Some nice stuff in here.

med_gallery_19975_1946_1307896.jpg

Who wants some?

Glad everything arrived safely.  I was trying to send something nice that you wouldn't have access to on the island.  

Hope you enjoy!!!

I have your addy, just pm some likes and dislikes to me and will get some stuff out.

Got your goodies ready to go, just need to get to the post office. Should be by this weekend.

Box has hit the PO.  Tracking # is 9505 5104 0134 5192 1160 40.  Hope you enjoy the selection.

oke&coke said:
Box has hit the PO.  Tracking # is 9505 5104 0134 5192 1160 40.  Hope you enjoy the selection.

Excellent!   Looking forward to it!

I just realized (summer vacation brain) that I'm going to be going away for about a week and a half starting on the 19th.  In anticipation of that I'm going to go ahead and preemptively ask WHO WANTS NEXT??  I'd love to have someone jump on this before the week is over so that I can get it in the mail before I head out.  If not I'll keep an eye on it best I can and get something out as soon as I'm back.

bluue13 said:

Excellent!   Looking forward to it!

I just realized (summer vacation brain) that I'm going to be going away for about a week and a half starting on the 19th.  In anticipation of that I'm going to go ahead and preemptively ask WHO WANTS NEXT??  I'd love to have someone jump on this before the week is over so that I can get it in the mail before I head out.  If not I'll keep an eye on it best I can and get something out as soon as I'm back.

Well folks, William came through in style on this one!  You absolutely nailed it on what I like in the cigar and spirit categories!  Unfortunately the good ol' USPS strikes again and saw fit to treat the package like a piñata.  'Twas delivered today in a bag but miraculously there was only one casualty.

Thanks again, and though I'll be away for the next 1-1/2 weeks my offer stands...WHO WANTS SOME GOODIES??

54775CA2-0CCE-44CD-BD08-995A825C0A6A.jpg

F4685307-2CD8-4C57-87F1-101B197610CF.jpg

FB9ECC25-58A8-47A5-9855-F4B22210A8F5.jpg

GOOD GOD!!!  It looks like they put it through a shredder then beat it for good measure.  Glad most of it made the journey.  The Okolehao I can replace, the Dry Fly and Wild Turkey not so much.

Bumping it up for a taker!  I'm out of state right now but can easily take care of someone as soon as I get home!

Alright folks, home for a week and a half or so before I head out on vacation number 2.  Plenty of time to get something out to a willing participant!  Free booze and stogies, c'mon!