• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Just a heads up, sixpacksunday is already done here. As MMM put it, our potential benefits clearly didn't outweigh the effort involved to use the shift key.

In other words, don't send that guy a damn thing!

while i had intended to send my end of the pif to fish, if that works out better for everybody, then no problem. just lemme know via pm so i get the email notification.

while i had intended to send my end of the pif to fish, if that works out better for everybody, then no problem. just lemme know via pm so i get the email notification.

We use the shift key here. Did you miss that memo?

I picked out something for you yesterday from a local vineyard. I will be hitting up the post office Monday on my way to work.

I picked out something for you yesterday from a local vineyard. I will be hitting up the post office Monday on my way to work.

awesome can't wait thanks

DC = 4042755686024050000

Enjoy

Is the DC# right does seem to be thanks.

I double checked the receipt, that what it says. Let me know if you don't get the package before the end of the week.

OK will do, it is one number short maybe it says it right some where else on the receipt.

wine002.jpg

I got the package yesterday thank you it will be enjoyed when the weather warm up.

PS who else is a wine snob

Can any loser join this thing or is it just for the cool guys? I'd love to join you.