• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

I'll take a Go.. I like Reds. The closer to your home the better. Thanks

I that would be an interesting twist if we go around again...the wine has to be from your home state or as near as possible. So there are so many good wines across the country and not always in the usual places.

I dont think I would drink any wine that was made here. There is a vodka company though :)

I'll take a Go.. I like Reds. The closer to your home the better. Thanks

I that would be an interesting twist if we go around again...the wine has to be from your home state or as near as possible. So there are so many good wines across the country and not always in the usual places.

I dont think I would drink any wine that was made here. There is a vodka company though :)

Now you talkin my kinda talk! I am a big vodka guy and our corporate headquarters is out in Minnesota. I was able to get one of the ladies out there to send me a bottle of Shakers which is made out there and we can't get it in PA. Now there are a couple of guys here in Philly making a pretty good Gin called Bluecoat. Its a little mom and pop operation run but this kid in his 30's. Its decent stuff though (in my opinion). However I am not that big of a gin drinker.

Michigan does have some reds. I will send it out tomorrow.

Can I get an addy please.

Many thanks.

I bought some from the Cape Cod Winery a couple years back. Nothing sticks out in my mind as terrible, but some of it must have been decent because I brought home a few bottles.

Thanks Serious.

Michigan's North West (Traverse City Area, my home town) is known for making very good Reisling and other sweeter Bavarian style whites, even a little bubbly (see Malby). Madonna's Father even owns a vinyard here, Ciccone. There is a good deal of red growth as well, but it is not as successful due to our shorter warm streaches and overall terrior. That said there are Cab Francs and many other bolder reds being made here. You may be supprised by the large wine culture in Northern Michigan.

Here is more if you like.
http://www.visittraversecity.com/index.php...=0&catid=18

As much as I love to support Michigan, I am not a big fan of the wine made here. It is not that they are bad, it is just not suited to my tastes.

I will PIF though and look forward to hearing about the review.

Received package today more than generous. Thanks!

001-1.jpg

Who else is a Wine Snob?

You are most welcome sir, and I hope you enjoy.

As I said, the Michigan Reds are not my cup of tea, but you may well enjoy them. Hell I am an idiot anyway :sign:

I do like a good Peppin with red wine, so there is always that :laugh:

Much care.

As I said, the Michigan Reds are not my cup of tea, but you may well enjoy them. Hell I am an idiot anyway :sign:

Much care.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Matt. Even if it's an understatement :laugh:

Much care.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Matt. Even if it's an understatement :laugh:

Nah everyone has their own tastes I Love red wines not too fond of white. :rolleyes:

Received Fishin's package yesterday. Very nice combo.

DSC_0229_223.jpg

Thank you sir.

Who else is a wine snob?