• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Winsor Humidors

CTBlankenship

It's been a while since the last time ... however ... many things have changed ... so ... here they are.

I am a cigar enthusiast who has decided to begin manufacturing furniture grade humidors. To see them you can go to Amazon.com and search for "Winsor Humidors". I won't bore you to tears with the myriad of details I go through to create one of the finest humidors available on the market. I will say, they are not cheap. The price of a quadrant hinge itself is $50 from Brusso. And just like the inclusion of the Brusso hinges, every component is of the highest quality I can find.

However, nowadays everyone is hawking humidors aren't they? But not like these and not with the benefit owning a Winsor Humidor brings ... membership in the Winsor Cigar Club. As a member of the WCC you can order cigars from us at wholesale prices + shipping and handling until the entire cost of the humidor is recouped.

So, we not only provide to you an heirloom humidor which you can pass down to your son and grandson ... but we'll keep it stocked for you as well!

C. T. Blankenship
Winsor Humidors (contact info contained therein)

PS: Here is an example of the savings WCC members enjoy:

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva (Box of 24) Divino (Toro) $163.00 ... other online retailers charge, on average, $220.95. You must provide proof of age before a tobacco sale can be made.

I figured I'd turn the other cheek and forgive and forget ... the vitriol I received simply by offering to provide a humidor for Toys for Tots was immense. It seems you simply cannot accomplish either, forgiveness or forgetfulness ... when you should be forgiving yourself. Oh, my reseller status extends not only to cigars:

Ashton VSG Belicoso #1 ... $186.00 ($233.95 at Neptune Cigar)

but to other accessories as well

Xikar Xi3 - Apple Coral ... $240 ...

Lamborghini Mugello Table-Top Lighter ... $97.50

And yes ... humidors from China (hurl ... hurl ... hurl)

El Diablo Humidor ... $110

So, you see, the mere purchase of a Winsor humidor gives you access to my own access of all accoutrements of tobacco products and wholesale prices. I left out pipes and pipe tobacco.

Last edited: