• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

Jorge, I have an Afrique for ya. I'll dig around to see about the rest of the list.
Emo

Just a reminder, please update your wish lists as they are being fulfilled. Also, please do this by editing your post. The less clutter the better.

emodx, bat_chief, you are both in need of updating your wish lists... just trust me on this one. ;)

Ok guys I have an idea. I see several wish lists where I can fulfill one or two wishes. A couple with three. Now rather than sending out 7 or 9 individual packages I would like to turn it into a pass sort of thing where the box goes around the country and each person takes a baggie marked with their name out of the box.

We would have a thread where people check in that the box was received or mailed.

What do you guys think?

Lumberg said:
Ok guys I have an idea. I see several wish lists where I can fulfill one or two wishes. A couple with three. Now rather than sending out 7 or 9 individual packages I would like to turn it into a pass sort of thing where the box goes around the country and each person takes a baggie marked with their name out of the box.

We would have a thread where people check in that the box was received or mailed.

What do you guys think?
That's an awesome idea. Logistically it is a nightmare, but looks like fun!

Emo

SFG75:

You have:

2.)Kahlua
3.)Punch
4.)CAO Brazilias

and a few others (nothing too fancy). :thumbs:

Update you list. :)

As always, please no return fire.

Cheers,
Dixie

SFG75, you really need to update your list. ???

SFG75,

I've got you covered on the CAO Brazilia and the Punch.

PM me your addy or fix your profile.

Hi,
I want to thank Emodx for fulfilling one of my wishes (AF 858 SG). Sorry for taking so long letting you know that I got it but I was on vacation. Thanks

coventrycat86, how the heck am I supposed to bomb you when your wish list is comprised almost without exception of cigars I've never even heard of?

The most finicky target I've ever seen!
LMAO @ moki!!

Just aiming REAL high, that's all. :D

Thanks CC, for the VR and the Spellbound.

Scott1966 RASS sent ;)

Fast4Dr: Siglo I coming your way ;)

I've searched everywhere for that Spell Bound.

My shop had them and I bought a few about a month ago. He may have more. At the moment, he doesn't have any listed on the website but he may have a few leftovers from his last box.

Well, since no one have ever bombed me :lookup: :angry:

I sent out three packages today. All of them had stuff from people wish lists....

Keep your eyes open

Ricmac25
PhatAsh
Cigah_Smoka

Please PM me when you guys get'em.
:thumbs: Toaster

Toaster said:
then put more things on your list!

if I had any of that, something would have already been on its way to you.

Toaster said:

I sent out three packages today. All of them had stuff from people wish lists....

Keep your eyes open

Ricmac25
PhatAsh
Cigah_Smoka

Please PM me when you guys get'em.
:thumbs: Toaster
you gotta say what it is toaster so they don't get duplicates....that's part of the deal! What if I had some of the same thing and was about to send it out