• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

UPDATE YOUR LISTS!!!

Please do so by editing and not by posting new ones. A reminder, the reason we went to this method was because the other way made it difficult for people to browse through wish lists without going through 13 pages of comments. For those that need to glance at only the wish lists, this has been a big help. Please refrain from posting comments on the actual list. This would defeat the purpose.

Fast,

I got you covered on your Non-ISOM's. :sign:

Well here is mine :)

Non-ISOM

ISOM
Cohiba Double Corona EL
Habanos 2000 (any)
SLR Double Corona
H. Upmann Sir Winston (Pre-2000)
ERDM Choix Supreme '98
Ramon Allones Corona
PSD #1
HdM Le Hoyo du Depute
Montecristo C EL
Punch Royal Selection #11
LCG Tainos
Cohiba Siglo I
Cohiba Siglo II
Cohiba Siglo V
RyJ Prince of Wales
Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra

sir-smokes-a-lot: You've got a new Trinidad from your wishlist and a couple other things headed your way.

Got a Troya off my wishlist, thanks toaster. Very nice package. :thumbs:

Question: are you folks willing to accept some wish list stuif if it isn't exactly what you specified? I can come close to a lot of the wishes, but not the exact vitola in some cases.

:D

psyktek said:
Question: are you folks willing to accept some wish list stuif if it isn't exactly what you specified? I can come close to a lot of the wishes, but not the exact vitola in some cases.

I myself am only looking for what is posted. However, I cannot speak for the rest of the people out there

ivan37 said:
sir-smokes-a-lot: You've got a new Trinidad from your wishlist and a couple other things headed your way.
cool!

thanks Bro!

:thumbs:

(I am actually really happy just to get the mail, no fun to look at empty P.O. boxes here on campus, so even a credit card bill is fun for me to get. :p

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
ivan37 said:
cool!

thanks Bro!

:thumbs:

(I am actually really happy just to get the mail, no fun to look at empty P.O. boxes here on campus, so even a credit card bill is fun for me to get. :p
Cool, you can have all mine....

Bills that is.

WrenchASE said:
Styx

I got a couple 858 Maduros with your name on 'em.

PM sent.

Arlen
:D Got them today Bro, and they look GREAT!!! :thumbs:

Thanks Arlen...... YOU ROCK!!!

psyktek said:

Dude, I speak for MYSELF... I'll take ANYTHING anyone sends :0 :p

Question: are you folks willing to accept some wish list stuff if it isn't exactly what you specified? I can come close to a lot of the wishes, but not the exact vitola in some cases.

Bob, I'll take ANYTHING you want to send me. :D :thumbs: :love: :p ;)

Than's why some of us list brands and not specific cigars. ;)

Anything from them brands will work. :love:

psyktek said:

Anyone can send me anything that is on my wish list, or on anyone elses wish list for that matter :0

:lookup:

Emo

Well guys I decided to do it. Check the open passes forum and see if you made my list. I think I had 15 or so guys for which I had wish sticks.

These sticks are burning a hole in my humidor so I'd like to get this started soon.

JC

Bobbyson1a said:
Here's my wish list

AF Anejo
Diamond Crown
Davidoff
Dunhill (Got it )
Graycliffe
Padron Millenium

ISOM
H. Upmann Sir Winston
Trinidad
HDM Piramide EL
Davidoff
Cohiba DC EL

Bobby -

Got you covered on the HDM Piramide EL at the next Palmer's Herf you attend....just remind me before hand