• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

From UPS.com

GOOD WORK PIRATE!

yaar, we sail'd into troubl'd waters matey, but n'er fear, Capt'n Jack is no stranger to bein' failed by mother nature's cat 'o 9 tails, let me be tellin' ya.

Thar was one time in th' West Indies when we hit th' mother 'o all storms. Our ship was splintered, th' crew goin' scruvy, 'n only th' steel gunna 'o Capt'n Jack saved th' day once again.

After batterin' us fer days on end, th' rum stool as still as a shark's eye, as if mother nature held her extra breath. We went five fortnights without rum, livin' only on pigeons 'n urine.

Nay, matey, Capt'n Jack gunna sail through 'tis just fine, 'n make off wit' th' bounty as spit shine as a whistle once more.

Undoubtedly Phil's pass is stuck in weather... or in a combine.
34i0a9u.jpg

Apparently the voyage has now ended at a garage in Webster NY

Apparently the voyage has now ended at a garage in Webster NY

I think the voyage is just beginning!

Who knows, it could be like the 'gnome'...you'll see it on you'tube....and never know where it might end up!!!!

:laugh:

Then again...it may be unravelling....traveling backward along the participant list with the sticks being removed in reverse order!

:sign:

Ok now that we know moki got wine we can only assume the pirate is someone completely different. Does anyone have Josh's address?

I think it is obvious what has happened. Josh stole the pass and is working with the pirate to cover his tracks. I think it is time to escalate the issue and to consider banning him permanently and adding him to the scumbag list. The pirate's "hints" are totally worthless and I don't think he can be trusted either. He didn't even abide by the B/S/T rules about posting sales (ON HIS FIRST DAY!) I have verified Josh's address so if anyone lives close to Napa maybe they stop by and find out what the hell is going on!

I think it is obvious what has happened. Josh stole the pass and is working with the pirate to cover his tracks. I think it is time to escalate the issue and to consider banning him permanently and adding him to the scumbag list. The pirate's "hints" are totally worthless and I don't think he can be trusted either. He didn't even abide by the B/S/T rules about posting sales (ON HIS FIRST DAY!) I have verified Josh's address so if anyone lives close to Napa maybe they stop by and find out what the hell is going on!

Your generosity is obvious phil!

With the 'newbie war 2009' in full swing, I'm sure he may have mistaken this for a bomb from an understanding and understated BeeFOG such as yourself!

Being of good character, josh may have smoked many of thse wondeful cigars you donated to his cause...and I'm sure he PIF'd some along as well!

As fo the pirate....I think he posted something like....

daddyonline.jpg

Implosion.............!

exploding_head.gif

hmmm... methinks I mentioned the possibility of a scenario like this in chat :whistling:

So swissy is the pirate! It makes sense, he has a boat. :D

yaaaaaarrr me hearty's, Capt'n Jack has sailed the seven seas with nought but a sextant n a bottle o' rum, so it be no trouble for him to outwit the law yet again. Now that we'r anchored in a safe harbor, 'tis time to feast our eyes on the plunder'd booty:

This'll keep Capt'n Jack drunk for many a moons, but like any good pirate, 'tis time to be loadin' my plunder'd booty 'to a chest, and bury it in parts unknown to all but meself.

That good deed done, Capt'n Jack be sailin' the high seas again, lookn for more booty to plunder, and more wenches to wrastle. His treasure be safe and buried for all eternity, it be.

pirate180507_468x461.jpg

And if'n you ever want'n to be seein' yer precious dabloons again, you'd best pay up the ransom... or get this:

TreasureMap.gif

...and this:

yaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!

Oh good fuck of the great beyond. That map doesn't help me at all! What damn ransom are you even talking about? Are you one of those old fashion pirates? I don't know if I have the kind of 'booty' you are looking for....