• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite coffee?

What's your favorite cup of coffee?

• Folgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starbucks

• Taster's Choice

• Sanka

• Butternut

• Hills Bros.

• Yuban

• Other brand not listed

• I'm a coffee-snob & only buy only the gourmet stuff ;)

• Total voters

SFG75

Master-passer
Just curious here. I'm a big Folgers and Yuban fan myself. How about you? :D

Ummmm, you forgot Mr. Jerrys :thumbs:

Killer Beans are the way to go if you like great coffee!

I buy Costco's brand for the house.... good coffee and the price is reasonable

When I'm out I always get 7-eleven... I like being able to make it myself and not have to explain to the 15 yr old kid behind the counter how I like my coffee. Plus, its usually fresh..

Starbucks it just way overpriced

Sometimes I treat myself to Jamaican Blue Mountain or Kona (two great blends)

alright, maybe someone has asked this before but im too lazy to search for it:

is cuban coffee as much sought after as their cigars? is there like a "bean pass" website where guys like us sit around all day and talk about isom coffee beans?

Killer beans is the $hit. Picked up the sampler about a month back, and all four of them are excellent. We drink Eight O'Clock coffee during the week and something better on the weekends. Lately it's been Killer beans.

I don't drink coffee so just to screw up your poll, I voted for "other" :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
I don't drink coffee so just to screw up your poll, I voted for "other" :sign:
[snapback]164029[/snapback]​

You use cat nip to wake up in the mornings? :p

marcsheldon said:
alright, maybe someone has asked this before but im too lazy to search for it:

is cuban coffee as much sought after as their cigars? is there like a "bean pass" website where guys like us sit around all day and talk about isom coffee beans?
[snapback]164012[/snapback]​

I don't think there is a particular "Cuban" brand of coffee, just a Cuban-style. The Cuban style of coffee is to fill a mug almost to the top with an espresso strength coffee. Into this, you add the milk, which is whole milk into which freshly pressed sugar cane juice is poured.

As you drink the coffee, you refill the coffee mug with more milk until at the end, the milk is essentially all there is left to drink.

It's pretty good and goes great with chorizo and eggs with tortillas.

Trader Joes kona beans for me.
I've got to grind it myself...something about the smell of freshly ground beans. mmmm...
at $14 a 13oz can, they're about as good as I've found.

strangely enough, I had a helluva time finding 100% Kona in hawaii last year (kauai and oahu).
going to maui this june, but I suspect that until I visit the big island, all I'll find are the blends.

the beans grown on kauai aren't half-bad either, though!

Eight O' Clock

BKCloud, if you buy at 7-11 your drinking Eight O' Clock, I've unloaded and loaded trucks of it for 10 years. Same truck ,same box, same coffee they just put a 7-11 label on it when its roasted. All of it was roasted in Landover MD.

Beefcube said:
Eight O' Clock

BKCloud, if you buy at 7-11 your drinking Eight O' Clock, I've unloaded and loaded trucks of it for 10 years. Same truck ,same box, same coffee they just put a 7-11 label on it when its roasted. All of it was roasted in Landover MD.
[snapback]165583[/snapback]​

Holy Sh*t... did not know that, now I have to buy Eight O'Clock and try it....thanks for the info

I've tried some of the Killer Beans by Mr. Jerry but it's just too strong for me. I like Green Mountain Coffee. About the same price as Mr. Jerry's but milder in strength. :thumbs:

I hate to admit it, but I'm a Starbucks addict. Non-fat Venti Vanilla Latte. I know... Californication... even here in the Tater State.

At home, we just use Folgers.

Killer Beans
Mayorga
First Colony(what we sell at the shop)

1. Cubita
2. home roasted turquino
3. Carribean Cut-Throat by Señor Jerry.

If I could find it, I would drink Cafe Du Ponto.
Usually I drink Camerons Organic Gold Moutain Blend, with some Organic Esspresso. Grind that to a dust in my Solis grinder and Cook her up in my little Villaware espresso machine (cheap but very effective).

I drink it 50/50 milk and coffee, plus about 2 tablespoons of sugar.

Killer Beans Venezuelan Vendetta followed closely by the Carribean Cutthroat. Fan-damn-tastic coffee. :thumbs: