• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

250 bottles of scotch on the wall

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Well over 300 now but I haven't updated the pics since about 170. I don't think everything will fit anyway.

300 bottles of scotch.
You take one out and pass it around,
299 bottles of scotch on the wall!

No photoshop, just paint to stitch the 3 pics together.

collection3607.JPG

And some Bourbon too but these picks are even more outdated then the scotch ones.

Bourbon-sm.jpg

Nice collection! Let me know when you need a house sitter :D

I think I just pooped in my pants. Completely unrelated to this thread though.

200? I only have room for 20-25 more at most.

Lemon said:
That's just so impressive :) Inform us when you've broken 200 ;)
[snapback]180247[/snapback]​

90 at the moment, soon to be 91 tonight.

lucasbuck said:
How many of them are opened?
[snapback]180297[/snapback]​

How does one go about collecting such a variety of scotch? I'm thinking you just can't go to the corner store to pick up most of those.

Do you get these via the internet, or by travelling abroad, or just buy em when you see em?

About half in person and half over the 'net. PA does have a pretty good selection and will special order a number of items. Like any other collection it just takes time and money. :rolleyes:

Gonz said:
How does one go about collecting such a variety of scotch? I'm thinking you just can't go to the corner store to pick up most of those.

Do you get these via the internet, or by travelling abroad, or just buy em when you see em?
[snapback]180363[/snapback]​

You have given me the inspiration to begin my own collection!! I have tasted many of those you list, but tend to stick to the whole bottle till it is gone. I see I have been going about this all wrong!!

I had the honor of seeing this in person, and (over) sampling a few of the offerings.

Very cool. I wish I had been more respectful of the contents (let's just say by the end of the night I was not in a state to truly appreciate what was in my stomach)

Thanks, and sorry!

At least I now have a new favorite scotch (lagavulin)

You did put a dent in that bottle. At least it's easy to replace unlike some you could have hurt. :p

Holy crap. Very nice looking collection.

Being the single malt neophyte that I am, I'm going through 'em one bottle at a time. Maybe when I get around to building a new wine/glass/liquor rack, I can sneak a few more in.

I'm currently enjoying a bottle of sherry finished, 12-year-old Glenmorangie. (Thanks to AVB for the correction)

Well, that's actually in your house isn't it. :D Those chairs in the video room would be fine for enjoying the collection as well.

Thank you. That is pretty good stuff but BTW, it's Glenmorangie, one word, not two. :p

PetersCreek said:
Holy crap. Very nice looking collection.

Being the single malt neophyte that I am, I'm going through 'em one bottle at a time. Maybe when I get around to building a new wine/glass/liquor rack, I can sneak a few more in.

I'm currently enjoying a bottle of sherry finished, 12-year-old Glen Morangie.
[snapback]196100[/snapback]​