• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atucks Vintage/Rare Cigar Reviews

I am glad you do these Alan. I use these regularly reading and, rereading them. This will make it easier that doing individual searches.
John

This is great!

Saw a couple of reviews that I had missed.

Can this get a sticky please?

Absolutely classic. I agree with Wilkey but only if you send me some of the older smokes to concur with your findings. :cool: :blush:

Brian

These are great reviews and reference. I guess the old adage is true, "Smokem' if you've gotem'" Well worth the status of being a sticky.

These are great reviews and reference. I guess the old adage is true, "Smokem' if you've gotem'" Well worth the status of being a sticky.

Ditto on this being a sticky. It is a great reference for those who may want to try to walk in your footsteps. The pictures and advice here can save a lot of headaches and pave the way for BOTLs /SOTLs wanting to do the same thing. May you enjoy it for many years!! :thumbs:

Absolutely classic. I agree with Wilkey but only if you send me some of the older smokes to concur with your findings. :cool: :blush:

Brian

X2

I might be a good idea........that way we could compare a newbie's perspective to yours :whistling:

Great idea Alan. These are some of the best reviews on this site IMHO.

Rob

Where's the Don Carlos 30th review? That's a damn fine smoke!

Where's the Don Carlos 30th review? That's a damn fine smoke!

ADDED! Agreed that it is a "damn fine smoke!". Eventually I will do another review on one that is more detailed and edit the original one. This cigar certainly deserves the attention. :thumbs: