• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 BBQ Herf

theHatguy

Okay boys I guess it is time to get this thing together. Unfortunately Hillbilly will not be joining us this year. He, Jen and Murphy will be missed, but the show must go on. I have the BBQ coming from Billy's Back Yard BBQ. He has cooked at the White House a couple of times and his BBQ is very good. We are planning on smoking Ribs, Chicken, pulled pork, and beef brisket.

You can bring a tent, small camper, or what ever it is that you sleep in. We will start on Friday with poker night ( I am sure Shooter will bring his special sauce again this year) and the big herf on Sat.

I do live on the river so bring anything that will float. My wife does want to do a tubing trip this year. We normally do a hour and a half trip down the Shenandoah River and end at my back yard. Bring your water guns.

Please invite your wife or girlfriend and even the kids if you would like. Dogs are welcome as long as they get along with other dogs. I have 2 acres they can run on.

2007 BBQ invite

Address for directions:
191 River Rd
Charles Town WV 25414

If that doesn't work try
1123 Avon Bend Rd
Charles Town, WV 25414

List of folks that are coming.
Shooter and two towels, make that three just in case
thehatguy+20???
Steve Hawk+4
Mr_Wolf+2
cigardawg+1
cookie_1978+4
boonedoggle
AVB+1
junkman_56
BrewMeister+1
ddepaola+1
Shadow+1
CalixEros
Big100HD

Woo Hoo! As of right now, we'll be there!

The wife, all 3 sons, and I will be there! We've already got our plane tickets! :thumbs:

Looks like you will have me, wife and 3 kids again this year - They are all looking forward to it.

There is a small chance that I'll be in Herndon on business for the week. It's a small maybe, even if I am. Dang!

WOOHOO! Hey Hawk, I think this might pan out this year where I can make it. I'll take my son, who is 10. Will he be bored?

It's been so frickin long since I've been campin...I need to find a tent and sleeping bags! Is there anything else I might need? Thanks bro!

The Mrs and I will be there, just not sure if it will be Friday night or Saturday Morning.

Woo Hoo...
Poker Friday night, herfing on Saturday and being able to sleep in my own bed...
Oh yeah, sometimes life is good :thumbs:

WOOHOO! Hey Hawk, I think this might pan out this year where I can make it. I'll take my son, who is 10. Will he be bored?

It's been so frickin long since I've been campin...I need to find a tent and sleeping bags! Is there anything else I might need? Thanks bro!

Cookie has 3 daughters. He can run after them. If he gets bored with that we can throw him in the river. Or better yet we can tie a rib bone around his neck and see if he can keep it away from the dogs. Or he can just play poker with AVB. See pleanty to do.

Cookie has 3 daughters. He can run after them. If he gets bored with that we can throw him in the river. Or better yet we can tie a rib bone around his neck and see if he can keep it away from the dogs. Or he can just play poker with AVB. See pleanty to do.

:laugh: :laugh: Sounds like LOTS of fun!

The Mrs and I plan to be there...
woohoonaner2gy.gif

BTW - Any place we can shoot skeet?
clinte1vg1.gif

Tim,
I am not sure how my neighbors would react if we started shooting things.

And yes you need some kinda ear plugs for when shooter finally falls asleep (or passes out). Just think of him as a 1970 VW bug without a muffler. :whistling:

Dennis - James is going to be pissed at you. 2 girls (13,10) and one boy (7) - Have your son bring his glove - water shoes if he has them - maybe a ball for kick ball - The kids had a blast last year. Dennis - let me know how much $ to send for my group.