• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 BBQ Herf Pics Thread

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I don't do pics but the wife took two, hopefully more from others will follow.

Cigardawg livin' large in the RV

BBQ2007-02.JPG

CASA AVB

BBQ2007-03.JPG

dude, is that all you took? :laugh:

Seriously, had a great time. It was great meeting everyone I hadn't already and herfing and having a great time. The boy started off slow, but he warmed up to the other kids there. Thanks HAWK! Can't wait until next year!

I didn't take any pics. I don't like them and don't want to be in them. The wife took a few dozen of the trees and river if you want to see them.

dude, is that all you took? :laugh:

Seriously, had a great time. It was great meeting everyone I hadn't already and herfing and having a great time. The boy started off slow, but he warmed up to the other kids there. Thanks HAWK! Can't wait until next year!

02c23405.jpg

Shane eating a weenie.

dca24e1f.jpg

7ee97805.jpg

Starting with the boonedoggle in the orange shirt, then going clockwise it's ddepaola, CalixEros (?), Steve Hawk, Mr. Wolf, Shooter, Bill our Chef, Dennis & Steve's other brother (who's name I can't remember sorry :blush: ), theHatGuy, cigardawg and the back of boonedoggle's sons head in the LSU chair.

441f4d8e.jpg

My "Corn Hole" partner Steve Hawk. Not sure why he's wearing 2 shirts there.

72d182d8.jpg

cookie 1978

13650657.jpg

Mr & Mrs cigardawg with Dennis, sampling some of AVB's homemade salsa. If you look closely, you can see AVB way over to the right with his foot up in the air. :laugh:

ab291449.jpg

boonedoggle late Saturday night. What was in the cup Jimmy? :whistling:

7e869684.jpg

And last, but not least...Shooter sitting out by himself in the dark. :laugh:

Looks like you had beautiful weather! Nice pics and sorry I couldn't make it!

looks like a nice time there. thanks for the pics

Oh I have pictures. I tried to make a gallery and upload the pics so we could have a gallery instead of a thread, non of my pics would upload. Anyone know if there is a size requirement on pic uploads for the gallery.

First of all a great big thanks to Dennis (theHatGuy) for putting this on. I know I speak for us all, we appreciate all the hard work and we all had a blast.

We decided to follow the GPS and ended up on an extra 3 hr tour.
DSC00224.jpg

Junkman and Stevehawk

DSC00227.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Cigardawg

DSC00237.jpg

The Smoker

DSC00242.jpg

Early morning smoke
CalixEros, Mr. and Mrs. CigarDawg, Mrs. AVB
Back Row
Boonedoggle, Boondoggle Jr, and theHatGuy

DSC00244.jpg

AVB and Cookie pounding on some poor kids in a game of Football

DSC00247.jpg

Cookie enjoy a cigar and listening to someone's lies

DSC00255.jpg

Boonedoggle and son post tent set up

DSC00236.jpg

Ddepaola and myself

DSC00235.jpg

The poker tent

DSC00269-1.jpg

We kicked off the Mr. Peat tribute a week early. Calix donated the Opus. These were some that got torched in honor of Loren

DSC00277.jpg

All the Opus fired up.

Left to right
Calix Eros, Cookie, theHatGuy, myself, Ddepaola, Cigardawg, Stevehawk, and the bbq man for this year, Bill

DSC00278-1.jpg

Ddepaola showin us how it's done

DSC00279.jpg

Myself and theHatGuy

DSC00280.jpg

The poor late night crew. We couldn't get a ride to the strip club, so we sat and drank until we started falling out of our chairs. I can honestly say I have never laughed so hard in my entire life.

DSC00287.jpg

As we walked away I managed to get a picture of the damage.

DSC00313.jpg

Dan bringin some ribs for us.

DSC00304.jpg

Ddepaola now showing us "How he is now done"
DSC00315.jpg

Uhh, no wonder I felt like crap Sunday. Eating ribs that late.......that always gets me.

Now that is tooo funny. The bad thing is I remember all of it. And the new saying for this years late crew.

"Hey Macanudo" :whistling: And some of us laughed so hard we pissed our selves.