• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ron Zacapa Centario

Lee

Decided to have a snort tonight when I got home and man, this just makes my day. Smooth and warm, great for sipping neat or on the rocks, too good for mixing though!

This is one of the best out there imho!

Cheers!

Lee
beerchug-vi.gif

Damn, no fish in this pond.... ;) :D

Last time I checked Hi-Time-Wine had it on sale for an excellent price......$29.99!

If you really want a steal.....they have Pyrat Planters XO Reserve 750 on sale for $19.99. This is with out a doubt the deal of the year.

Yep, I posted that site and didn't even get a nibble....

What are these people drinking, Thunderbird??

ROFLMAO :sign:

If you guys order anything from Hi-Time, you have to throw in a few bombers of Arrogant Bastard ale. $3.29 per 22 oz. is actually a decent deal for that stuff. It's insane beer. Not in the same league as Samiclaus but it'll knock your you-know-what you-know-where. Warning: Stone Brewing is not known for its subtlety. This is in-your-face beer. It almost challenges you to drink it.

As I sit here at my computer, I am looking at my bottle of Ron Zacapa Centenario Black Label 23 year old. . . And I have to admit. . . .IT IS GREAT! ! !

Since I moved to Guyana, I have never found anything I liked better than the El Dorado 15 year old. . .until I had some of this. GREAT RUM! ! ! !

Good Ham set too Lee! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

STEVE

Hey, I had to scroll down a long way to get past the scotch thread!

Ron Z is number one on my list...Pyrat is next, then HC, then Zaya. Ron Mat (non-cuban) rounds out the top 5.

Leebo...At least there are a few other rummies in here with good taste!

PS. Just checked Hi-Time...yep...still on sale....hmmm...maybe it's time for a case purchase.

Yes, definitely my favorite rum! The only one that I've been able to drink on the rocks! :love:

cigah_smoka said:
Yes, definitely my favorite rum! The only one that I've been able to drink on the rocks! :love:
What time does the shop close Friday? I may have to bring some up for us to sip on. 2 fingers and 1 piece of ice. Not quite neat, so I call it loose. LOL

Emo

I'm going to have to look into this. They don't sell it in PA but I have found a mail order place for it at a decent price.

I just ordered a bottle of this based on the praise from here. It better be good or I'll have to hunt you down :0 (JKJK)

AVB said:
I just ordered a bottle of this based on the praise from here. It better be good or I'll have to hunt you down :0 (JKJK)
If you don't like it, I gotcha covered!

Emo

How much does this stuff go for in your neck of the woods. It was about $36 delivered to me but that isbecause it is on sale and I ordered more than one bottle to spread out the shipping cost.

That's a great price delivered. I just got a bottle for $40. Then again everything a little more expensive in the Keys.

Emo