• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padilla's New Factory

mjolnir01

El Cañón de Latón
I just re-read the Holt's/Padilla thread after its recent mention and I was curious if anyone had any updates on Ernesto's new factory in Miami. Al (puffstuff) mentioned the new Padillas here and they sound great. How much longer until cigars from the new factory will be available?

Thanks,
Barry

That's funny you should mention this, at the Cigar Rights of America event in Villa Park, Illinois, Ernesto Carillo gifted me a belicoso tha he said was a new product. It's a Gloria Cubana Miami, i'll have to check it out, as he really was surrounded by fans, never got around to explaining all the specifics.

I just re-read the Holt's/Padilla thread after its recent mention and I was curious if anyone had any updates on Ernesto's new factory in Miami. Al (puffstuff) mentioned the new Padillas here and they sound great. How much longer until cigars from the new factory will be available?

Thanks,
Barry

The Padilla Miami factory located in the heart of Miami's Little Havana is Now complete. It will also have a lounge. Please keep an eye for video of the factory soon. Location of the Padilla factory and lounge is 1501 Sw 8Th st across from the famous Cuban domino park.
you can contact our offices with any questions at: 305-362-8773

Hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
Padilla cigars, Miami

That's funny you should mention this, at the Cigar Rights of America event in Villa Park, Illinois, Ernesto Carillo gifted me a belicoso tha he said was a new product. It's a Gloria Cubana Miami, i'll have to check it out, as he really was surrounded by fans, never got around to explaining all the specifics.

Different Ernestos, but I'll give just about anything that comes out of El Credito a shot.

Same goes for the Padilla factory.

The Padilla Miami factory located in the heart of Miami's Little Havana is Now complete. It will also have a lounge. Please keep an eye for video of the factory soon. Location of the Padilla factory and lounge is 1501 Sw 8Th st across from the famous Cuban domino park.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
Padilla cigars, Miami
Thank you very much for that information Ernesto.
I look forward to visiting the Padilla factory and lounge sometime soon.

Thanks,
Barry

Hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
Padilla cigars, Miami

Ernesto,

Thank you for your reply on this question. Conrgatulations on the new factory! I love your cigars and wish you continued success. I'll keep an eye out for that video as well as the new smokes coming out from the factory. If I'm ever in Miami, your lounge will be on my short-list of places to visit.

Barry

Sack, I was thinking of Ernesto Padilla, but those new La Gloria Cubanas look good too. I like the fact Ernesto Carillo Perez is getting back to his boutique roots.

Barry

Bump for an update...

Looks like the video of the new factory is up. Linky

I really enjoyed watching this. The new digs look great!

Bump for an update...

Looks like the video of the new factory is up. Linky

I really enjoyed watching this. The new digs look great!

Very nice!

It's very good to see Ernesto doing well with the new direction he is taking. I know a lot of people feared the end of Padilla when he and Pepin decided to part ways. Sometimes, it ends up being the best decision for all. Looks like Ernesto will not be regretting anything.

Hey! Now that is a nice place, Ernesto.
I wish you the very best of luck.
Looking forward to trying some new generation Miami Rolled cigars. :thumbs:

Thanks for posting that video. The place looks great -- I would love to visit down there someday.

I have been to Padilla's new digs twice and it's super nice. The new blends are great and hanging out with Ernesto while you enjoy one of his lanceros is the best part about it. Miami is a cigar smokers paradise.

I have been to Padilla's new digs twice and it's super nice. The new blends are great and hanging out with Ernesto while you enjoy one of his lanceros is the best part about it. Miami is a cigar smokers paradise.

That's awesome. I need to get down there someday.