• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Altadis Playboy Cigar

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Today I smoked the NEW PLAYBOY made by Altadis Cigars. As I opened the remarkable box they arrived in, I was quite pleased. I first noticed three caps and a well constructed cigar. A nice medium brown color to the wrapper with no large veins. The aroma was sweet and it felt right between my finger and thumb.

I used a 4" match which came with the cigars to light it. It lit beautifully even. And as it burned stayed that way. A nice consistent burn to the end. The opening was citrus and a bit nutty. But wait as I smoked and watched the ash, it changed. About half way through it took on a coffee flavor. Very complex, very smooth and very tasty. A medium to strong cigar with full flavor body.

The ash hung on for about the first third of the experience. It was snowy light gray and smooth. All and all a much enjoyed event that I recommend to all.

All the best...
Andy

The Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra - The Binder: Connecticut Broadleaf - The Filler: Dominican, Nicaraguan and Peruvian

It comes in four sizes. I smoked the Robusto. Price point around $7.95 - $11.95 but well worth it.

Churchill 50 x 7" --- Belicoso 52 x 6 1/8" --- Toro 52 x 6" ---Robusto 52 x 5"

Robusto.gif
cap.gif

trio.gif

1s.gif

3s.gif

2s.gif

Looks nice. With out sounding like a prick I think this Topic belongs in the Cigar Reviews | Watcha Been Smokin' Lately?
I've had the Don Diego Playboy, horrible IMHO.

edit: to add

Recently, I smoked a Carlos Torano Lancero. LOVE IT. One of my favs This morning I smoke a JdN 1970 Antano Belicoso. Love it. On deck for tonight, Maybe a xXx and a DL Africa Tembo. Two great smokes...

What do you like? & what would you like to try.