• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

jy0567 what exactly is going on?

insight

Making friends everywhere!
Please explain yourself: here

and here

People have sent you PMs which you have either ignored or are unable to reply to, hopefully you can clarify why.

I'm truly disappointed, I thought Jamie (jy) was a stand up guy.
Nice the gents here stand up for those who potentially got f-d over.

“And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is AVB when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

“And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is AVB when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

Quite possibly the greatest line in that movie. Jules was the man.

There were many many great lines in that movie. Love the foot massage stuff!
And that Jy stuff is jacked up. Hope it gets resolved but the change to his profile is shady!

You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in England?

:sign:

I thought that was Ricardo Montalbán in the Star Trek II movie :laugh:

I thought that was Ricardo Montalbán in the Star Trek II movie :laugh:

No Khan (Ricardo Montalbán) was quoting from Moby Dick I think. Jules was quoting the Bible.

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.
I'd like to point out, the whale won.

Doc.

Grrrrrr. It's getting irritating seeing this many call-out posts in the last 6 months or so. Not to mention how the people on the wrong ends of these things feel. Why can't the asshats just leave us alone.

Anybody want to post the offender's address? We could have some fun, especially if it is a work address.

Thanks Doc.

Here for all:

Jamie Young
6 Hawk Spring Dr SW
Rome, GA 30165-7239

Edit: Added offenders address here in case he deletes it from the profile.