• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Johnny-O! Behique

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Okay...so how many of you thought this was a sale? :laugh:

This was one big azz cigar! Very solid and very heavy. Perfect draw and a good burn until the last third where it started to run only a bit. Worn leather, cocoa-coffee, perfect amount of spice. Loads of smoke. Did I say a big azz cigar? :D Excellent construction. With a year or so rest, this is going to be one helluva smoke!

10-21-08J-OBehique001.jpg

10-21-08J-OBehique002.jpg

10-21-08J-OBehique003.jpg

10-21-08J-OBehique004.jpg

10-21-08J-OBehique005.jpg

10-21-08Importd053.jpg

Damn Greg, looks like you killed your dog with that thing in one of those pics! :laugh:

Once again, another excellent review from you my friend.

Can't wait to try mine, thanks to a very generous brother here who allowed me to pick mine up. I am planning to have one on my birthday next month, and another in a year as well. Glad to hear overall you give it thumbs up. Btw I totally agree it is a monster but so pretty to look at. :laugh:

Nice review as always Greg. I should've tried one while I had the chance! Too damn cold to smoke somethin' that long now! :(

Nice review as always Greg. I should've tried one while I had the chance! Too damn cold to smoke somethin' that long now! :(

Same here. That will take me at least 3 hours to smoke. These sticks are going into hibernation for the winter. Did anyone elses sticks smell like a petting zoo?

As always Greg a fine review. How long did that bad boy smoke for? :thumbs:

Probably a good two hours. I actually put it down right after that last pic. I didn't want to, but the wife called me in for dinner. :D

Great review! I love just looking at that thing. Maybe it's time to bust mine out; only have 1! :(

Greg, that has me pretty excited to try one of those Torps we got!

I smoked one of the torps last week and it was fantastic! :D

Great review! I love just looking at that thing. Maybe it's time to bust mine out; only have 1! :(

If you've only got one, I'd let it sit for as long as possible. The one I smoked was very good, however I could tell it was young.

Same here. That will take me at least 3 hours to smoke. These sticks are going into hibernation for the winter. Did anyone elses sticks smell like a petting zoo?

I've only gotten one JO vitola that didn't smell like a barnyard. Can't remember exactly but I think it was a Robusto Pigtail. It was actually quite sweet smelling.

Some have asked me what size this cigar is. It is: 7 1/2 X 54. John

It's a friggin beast, is what it is. I have a few of them but I haven't smoked one yet. These things are gonna take a serious time commitment and it's getting a little too cool here in the ATL to be outside for nearly 2 hours, which is what I expect it's going to take to finish one of these off. Works out well though. This way when it warms up, the Behikes will have gotten some rest.

Greg, thanks for the great revew!

I am very thankful to get to enjoy these vicariously through you while I wait for mine to age. I have a few of JO's in several vitolas resting but I know in my heart that they will be really outstanding in a year or two. Through your reviews I don't have to burn one that I will get to enjoy even more, later.

Thanks again for your usual fine work!

Great review!! Love you how got your cat and dog in those pics too. That thing does look mighty big and tasty.