• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Fest 2010

deadhead

So a friend and I are heading to our forst CigarFest on May 1st 2010. Anyone have experience with this event? Looks like a good time and lots of freebies.
Counting down the days now.

30 days and we'll be headin' up to the Split Rock Resort for the weekend........

I'll be there!!!! Are there any plans for people who are going to get together? Would love to have a stick with you guys..

I'll be there!!!! Are there any plans for people who are going to get together? Would love to have a stick with you guys..

It all depends on when you are getting to Split Rock. We have a preherf planned for Friday afternoon through the evening. Then we'll make our way over to Bench Warmers around 2000(8pm) to hang out with Rocky for a while. We're staying at the Villas right across the street from the main convention center which has a huge gazebo filled with picnic tables. Check out Social Cigar that has a good thread going:

http://www.socialcigar.com/forum/topics/cigar-fest-2010-information

Also on C-Bid's forum, you'll find a couple of different ones as well:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?forumSelect= 1&msgB=20100331103100&p=1

I hope this helps and we see each other there for a cigar or two....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

It all depends on when you are getting to Split Rock. We have a preherf planned for Friday afternoon through the evening. Then we'll make our way over to Bench Warmers around 2000(8pm) to hang out with Rocky for a while. We're staying at the Villas right across the street from the main convention center which has a huge gazebo filled with picnic tables. Check out Social Cigar that has a good thread going:

http://www.socialcigar.com/forum/topics/cigar-fest-2010-information

Also on C-Bid's forum, you'll find a couple of different ones as well:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?forumSelect= 1&msgB=20100331103100&p=1

I hope this helps and we see each other there for a cigar or two....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Nick, here is one more website that has all the info for the weekend........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

http://cigarfestorbust.ning.com/

I am leaving early Friday morning to make the drive. I will try to iron out some plans with you guys and get some contact numbers so we can meet up when we are there. I am staying 15 miles from the resort, but that doesn't bother me.... Especially when i got the hotel for free.. :)

3 weeks from today and we'll headin' up to Split Rock to herf for the weekend, wooooo hooooooo........

17 days and we'll be rolling to the Split Rock Resort....... :D :thumbs: :p

I would love to meet some of my fellow BOTL's while at this event. Lets start trading some contact info so we can meet up while we are there. Let's get the PMs going...

Nick,

I'll be there don't know if I'll get inside yet still looking for tickets ;)

Just rented a house 2 miles down the road.
We are heading up Friday night to get the party started
Looking fwd to my first CigarFest

Hey folks. Anyone know how difficult it is to get tickets at this point? I'm active duty Coast Guard and took leave to visit my best friend in Charleston SC for a week starting April 30th. He texted me saying he wanted to go to Cigar Fest if I was down... I'm down. I asked him about tickets and he said he went last year and there were people selling them at face value at the door. I've never been a big fan of 'scalping' or purchasing tickets off the street and would prefer to have tickets before we make the trip up there. Anyone have any ideas of where I should look?

Thanks for any help!
-Ken

Hey folks. Anyone know how difficult it is to get tickets at this point? I'm active duty Coast Guard and took leave to visit my best friend in Charleston SC for a week starting April 30th. He texted me saying he wanted to go to Cigar Fest if I was down... I'm down. I asked him about tickets and he said he went last year and there were people selling them at face value at the door. I've never been a big fan of 'scalping' or purchasing tickets off the street and would prefer to have tickets before we make the trip up there. Anyone have any ideas of where I should look?

Thanks for any help!
-Ken

Last year I saw 1 person selling a ticket and 3 walking with signs looking to purchase a ticket. I would not make the drive without a ticket unless you just want to hang out and smoke in the parking lot. I did see one or 2 on that auction site by the Bay.

Tazman

9 days and we'll be drivin' to Split Rock, finally the single digit count down.......

1 week to go :cool: :)

What sessions are you guys signed up for? The crew and I will be heading up on Friday morning, playing some golf, and then going to the 1:00 pm on Saturday.

BTW, if anyone is interested in a ticket, I know of an 11:00 am that someone has, that they are looking to sell. They had originally purchased it for someone from their group, but they had someone drop out. If anyone is interested, PM me, and I can try to put you in tough with them.

1 week to go :cool: :)

What sessions are you guys signed up for? The crew and I will be heading up on Friday morning, playing some golf, and then going to the 1:00 pm on Saturday.

BTW, if anyone is interested in a ticket, I know of an 11:00 am that someone has, that they are looking to sell. They had originally purchased it for someone from their group, but they had someone drop out. If anyone is interested, PM me, and I can try to put you in tough with them.
your PMs not working hit me up