• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uptown Cigar Company's 13th Annual Stoli and Stogies Night!

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
On Thursday, April 8th at 5:30pm, we will hold our 13th Annual Stoli and Stogies night, sponsored by Drew Estate and Stoli Vodka at Wiltwyk Golf Club, at 404 Steward Lane, here in Kingston. This is by far our BIGGEST event of the year! For $75, everyone will receive 3 cigars by Drew Estate and Joya de Nicaragua (including the Liga Privada T52 and the JDN Dark Corojo), ALL you can eat buffet by award winning chefs, and ALL the martinis you can handle, made with Stoli vodka. Also in attendance will be Marvin Samel, co-founder of Drew Estate, who hasn't missed this event in all the years we've been holding it! Last year, we had over 130 people for this event, and we expect even more this year. Please call or email me to reserve your spot, which must be paid for upon making the reservation. If you need any hotel recommendations nearby, I'll be happy to help with that, as well. Needless to say, there will be MANY prizes up for raffle, along with the deals and giveaways on ALL Drew Estate products. For all the CPers that can make it, we will reserve a table or more, if needed, in order for all of us to sit together. Hope to see many of you here for this event!

Israel
Uptown Cigar Company
877-238-1172

Isy, please tell Jonathan Drew to send me a couple of boxes of Ligas and T-52s so I can post some reviews for CP and for my NYC We Used to Stand On the Corner or in Front of the Store Smoking Club. Thanks

Isy, please tell Jonathan Drew to send me a couple of boxes of Ligas and T-52s so I can post some reviews for CP and for my NYC We Used to Stand On the Corner or in Front of the Store Smoking Club. Thanks

Better yet, I can put you in touch with a "broker", who is already used to getting free cigars for review. You would only have to give him a little off the top. Not much, but enough to get his beak wet.

Isy, please tell Jonathan Drew to send me a couple of boxes of Ligas and T-52s so I can post some reviews for CP and for my NYC We Used to Stand On the Corner or in Front of the BODEGA Smoking Club. Thanks
I fixed it for you ;) :cool:

75 tickets have been sold.....75 tickets left to sell. If anyone is interested in coming, please call or PM me. Thanks.

10 tickets left....and to those still on the fence, there will be a 4th cigar in the lineup, which I'm not at liberty to disclose just yet. Suffice to say that it's a "special" smoke and has not been released on the market. PM me if interested. Thanks.

I know you guys will have a blast Isy, I'll be patiently waiting to see the pictures on facebook. Tell Marvin I said hi and I'll see them at CigarFest...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I know you guys will have a blast Isy, I'll be patiently waiting to see the pictures on facebook. Tell Marvin I said hi and I'll see them at CigarFest...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

You mean WE'LL see Marvin at Cigar Fest! Thanks Charlie!

Have a great time tonight Is, wish I could make it.

Same here, bro. Thanks again and hope to see you soon, Jay.

Sorry that I can't make it, Isy. Wife's birthday today. Y'all have a good time. Maybe next year.