• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Fuente Dissection

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
So after posting a pic of my Fuente with some "curious looking plume" and after smoking one with no ill flavors/aromas I decided to rip one apart.

Mind that the "plume" wiped off with ease and did not smudge.

Here we go.

The family
box.jpg

The victim
9a5e5d4b.jpg

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

What do you guys think? Plume or mold?

-Jimmy

Based on the first close up picture it looks like mold. I could be wrong...

Mold. Highly likely to occur under the cedar on Fuentes. I strip em as soon as I get em home... ;)

Just wipe em off and enjoy. :thumbs:

I say you should still put Humpty Dumpty back together again and light it up :laugh:

That was like watching a friend die, I'm marred for life now! :(

Definitely mold, but a light case of it. Interesting cigar dissection, though not necessary. With that little mold, it would be highly unlikely that it reach the inside of the cigar. Enjoy the rest of your AF smokes.

Thanks guys! I have checked the rest of the smokes in the cooler, and none display the small spots that these have.

The End

When I was moving over everything to the aristo a couple months back I opened a 10 year old box of SLR As and found just that. Damn shame but once it is in the foot, they all get chucked =\

That is what I was fearing, but having never dealt with mold before my curiosity go the best of me.

Plus it was only a $3 sacrifice. :D