• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 MLB Contest Random Drawing

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
MLB
Random Drawing

The concept is simple there are 30 teams in the MLB 16 NL and 14 AL. The teams will be randomly picked. Each buy in per team is going to be 3 premium cigars ($8 minimum using average box MSRP just like a pass). Each participant can take one or two teams but no more than two. This will give a total of 90 cigars in the pot. Opening day for the 2012 MLB Season will be Wednesday April 4[sup]th[/sup] so all cigars will need to be received by March 24[sup]th[/sup] if they are not received by this date you will lose your spot. Once all cigars are received the teams will be randomly drawn.

The payouts will be as follows

At the All-star break Payouts:
First Place in the AL 10 Cigars
First Place in the NL 10 Cigars
Team with worst record in the MLB 10 Cigars
(If there is a tie the cigars will be split)

World Series Payouts:
Winner of the World Series 30 Cigars
Loser of the World Series 20 Cigars
Team with the worst record in the MLB 10 Cigars
(If there is a tie the cigars will be split)

If you want to Play Please PM me with the title MLB Contest and post here. Be sure to let me know whether you want one or two spots.

Please send your cigars to Chester (drunkfish3) with a note that states Your Name, Address, and Screen Name! He will be the cigar bank and co-host this year to help me run this smoothly!

Chester Green 2nd
90 Motor Ave
Farmingdale NY, 11735

Then Post up your DC# in this thread once you have shipped your cigars!

ENJOY!
Paul & Chester

30 Spots/Participants:

1. Kansas City Royals Gavin
2. Atlanta Braves Light This! Knocked out in the Wild Card Game!
3. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim thefatguy Knocked out in the ALDS!
4. New York Yankees whopper Knocked out in the ALCS!
5. Colorado Rockies Chris McCann
6. Chicago White Sox Fishin345
7. New York Mets Gavin
8. Toronto Blue Jays Polarbear
9. Boston Red Sox ironpeddler
10. Washington Nationals drunkfish3 Knocked out in the NLDS!
11. Minnesota Twins thefatguy
12. Houston Astros yanksfan Worst team in baseball both payouts!
13. Texas Rangers kona1000 Knocked out in Wild Card Game!
14. Baltimore Orioles drunkfish3 Knocked out in the ALDS!
15. Tampa Bay Rays Tall Paul
[font=comic sans ms']16. St. Louis Cardinals[/font] thinde
17. Cleveland Indians DC Bobcat
18. Florida Marlins ironpeddler
19. Pittsburgh Pirates wildcatboy
[font=comic sans ms']20. Detroit Tigers[/font] [font=comic sans ms']LongDraw [/font]AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!
[font=comic sans ms']21. Cincinnati Reds [/font]fishin345 Knocked out in the NLDS!
22. Los Angeles Dodgers thinde
23. Arizona Diamondbacks Light This!
[font=comic sans ms']24. San Francisco Giants [/font]wildcatboy NATIONAL LEAUGE CHAMPIONS!
25. Chicago Cubs Tall Paul
26. San Diego Padres kona1000
27. Philadelphia Phillies yanksfan
[font=comic sans ms']28. Oakland Athletics[/font] [font=comic sans ms']gtadroptop[/font]
29. Milwaukee Brewers Chris McCann
30. Seattle Mariners whopper

Thanks Rod!

Did you ask Rod if you could run this, you are a newbie aren't you?

Did you ask Rod if you could run this, you are a newbie aren't you?

I will check with him now thank you for your concern! I honestly didn't even think it would pose a problem but if says no then we will end this!

Thanks Paul

I will leave it up to Rod but i don't see a problem he is past his 4 months, but if there is I will volunteer to run it if ok with Tall Paul.

PS I am in for two spots

I will leave it up to Rod but i don't see a problem he is past his 4 months, but if there is I will volunteer to run it if ok with Tall Paul.

PS I am in for two spots

Hey Chester thanks for the offer. If Rod has an issue we will go this route and you can take it over or we can work together on it this year so come next year I'll have a lot more time under my belt. I can work the tread and you can be the bank to hold the cigars also helping me along the way. I don't want anyone not participating because I am so new and they don't trust me especially with such a large sum of money in cigars! I completely understand anyone's concern and don't want to step on any toes. I would also cover all shipping costs back to you.

Do you like the layout and how I set it up with the two payouts. I figured just because it is such a long season.

You running it and me holding the cigars sounds like a good plan and we can work out the cost of shipping to the winners later on.

The two pay off's sound like a good idea the only draw back is the cost of three more shipments but that is up to you.

Still waiting to here a ruling on this. DON'T SEND ANY CIGARS TO ME YET! They may be going to drunkfish instead. Once there is a ruling I will update the first post!

Thanks Guys.

You running it and me holding the cigars sounds like a good plan and we can work out the cost of shipping to the winners later on.

The two pay off's sound like a good idea the only draw back is the cost of three more shipments but that is up to you.

Good plan. Go for it.

Are you going to have people post up their proposed cigars for approval? An $8 cigar in NY is a A.F. Short Story... :whistling:

Good plan. Go for it.
Are you going to have people post up their proposed cigars for approval? An $8 cigar in NY is a A.F. Short Story... :whistling:

I figure that we use average online box msrp to determine price just like a pass. But if anyone as a question before sending pm me, Mail cigars to
Chester Green 2nd
90 motor ave
farmingdale NY, 11735

after you pm Paul and sign up and to make it easy everyone post Dc#'s in this tread.

Paul update the first post with my mailing address and list the participants so far so everyone can see how many spots are taken and left.

Good plan. Go for it.

Thanks Rod!

Good plan. Go for it.

I figure that we use average online box msrp to determine price just like a pass. But if anyone as a question before sending pm me, Mail cigars to
Chester Green 2nd
90 motor ave
farmingdale NY, 11735

after you pm Paul and sign up and to make it easy everyone post Dc#'s in this tread.

Paul update the first post with my mailing address and list the participants so far so everyone can see how many spots are taken and left.

First Post is updated and we are underway. Thanks again for the help on this Chester!

I would say just like the Superbowl random drawing you don't need to post them for approval just be honest and fair! Like chester said do an online box msrp average to make sure what you think is a $8 stick really is.

Thanks Paul

No problem i would cut and paste my addy into the first post to make it easier.

Just shipped my entry fee for 2 teams, six cigars.
DC#03110820000069749369.
USPS.